Chapter 3

Y/N = Your name

   It's been a few years since I've moved in, and my love for Tom just kept on growing, and growing, and growing. Nothing I could about it. Life has been pretty crazy with these guys, but I love it. We've been on zombie apocalypse adventures, in space, fought with our neighbor, whom we all hate, Eddwardo. These have been the best years of my life so far.
   I wonder how we pay for this house, though. None of us have a job. That doesn't matter anyway. I just woke up a few minutes ago so I'm gonna get some breakfast. I opened the fridge and there was nothing in it except a box of cola, and 10, No, 12, empty beer bottles.
   "We have nothing to eat!" I said to myself.
   "I'm going to go to the store. Anything you want?" Edd asked.
   "Nah." Matt and Tom said.
   "What about you, Y/N?"
   "A pound of chocolate ice cream!" I said.
   "Ok, I'll be back in a while." Edd said, walking out the door.
   "Now what?" I asked
   "I'm going to the spa, this" Matt pointed at his face, "doesn't just happen." He walked out the door. Now I'm alone with  Tom, the only one I'm not comfortable around.
   "So, um--" I started saying but I was cut off by Tom.
   "I'm going to the bar."
   "Ok... I'll just stay here then..." I gave a nervous giggle.
   "Cool." He said and walked out the door. Great, now I'm alone. I just watched some TV until I cam up with an idea. I turned on "Faster Car" by Loving Caliber, and put on one of Tom's hoodies and his pants. I got a hair brush and started singing into like a microphone. Boy is this fun! "Im gonna be myself, or I could be someone else. I'm gonna skip my breaks, I'm gonna make mistakes. Just wanna feel alive, try not to hold me dow--"I was cut off by the door opening
   "Hey, I forgot my--" Matt walked in, he noticed me! Oh god! "Phone.." I turned tomato red and sat down, my hands covering my face.
   "I'll keep this between you and me.." Matt said and walked out after he grabbed his phone. After that I decided to put my clothes back on and go for a walk outside. I would probably never be able to get that out of my head, hopefully Matt wouldn't tell.
   I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone--that someone was Tom! I must've knocked him over, and myself. I closed my eyes mid fall. I opened my eyes and I looked up, he was holding himself up.. Above me. We were both blushing, but I bet I was blushing even redder than he was.

(You have finally met the end of  the longest chapter so far, chapter 3, with a total of... Drum roll please! 500 words people! 500! Woo!)