Chapter 15: Braids

((Tom's POV yet again))
((2 days after the last chapter))

I woke up slowly, yawning.  I went and put on my hoodie(which is blue, like all the others) and my black pants. I walked downstairs, still sleepy.

"Oh hey,---" Y/N hesitated. "Tom.." her face puffed up and she put a fist up to her mouth, I could tell she was trying not to laugh. I rolled my 'eyes' and walked into the kitchen.

"Hi, Tom!" Matt said happily. "You look good."
What? Well, it might just be Matt, not noticing I look like this everyday. He's goofy.

I poured some cereal and sat down on the couch, next to Edd.

"What's up with your hair?" Edd asked.
"What'd you mean?"
"Here," Edd picked up one of Matt's mirrors and gave it to me. I looked at  my reflection.
"What the-" My hair was down to my mid-back. "I look like a girl!" I exclaimed.
"Rood." Y/N said.
"No offense." Where has my beautiful spiky hair gone.

Right as I stared to stand up, Y/N came over and sat me down.
"Stay," she commanded. I rolled my 'eyes' and stayed on the couch.

Your POV~~~

I went to my room and opened the nearest drawer and grabbed 5 ponytails, bobbypins, and other hair necessities. I rushed back down stairs, excited.

"Look what I have~" I said. Tom turned his head towards me, then muttered;

"Oh no."

//

"This is stupid," Tom mumbled
He grunted as I pulled his hair back a bit more.
"Shut up, you're beautiful."
"Are we done?"
"Not quite." Tom whined in protest. "Man up you big baby."

I put a bow on the end, took a picture, then showed him. I put his golden brown hair in a beautiful french braid, with a navy blue bow at the end.

"It looks nice." He said, half heartedly.

((Tom's POV~~~~ Yeah, I know, a lot of Tom POVs))

"It looks nice." I said, not really paying attention.
"Hmf," Y/N pouted, feeling as if I didn't appreciate it. I sighed.

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "It looks great." She perked up right as I said that.

After fiddling with my braid a bit, I looked over at Y/N. Her e/c eyes suddenly sparked. She quickly shuffled to the stairs.

"Edd! Matt!" She yelled. They peeked out of their rooms(which they had hidden in for safety once Y/N had brought down the hair bows.) to see what she was yelling about.

Y/N gave a quick glance at Matt, then look at him for a longer period of time. A flame sparked on her eye as a big,almost evil, grin spread across her face.

She rushed up stairs, grabbed Matt's wrist, and drag him downstairs to the couch.

"What're yo--" Matt tried to say.
"Shh!" Y/N commanded. I chuckled. She sat down behind him, brush in hand. She brushed his hair straight down. I could tell she was disappointed that his hair was barely to the middle of his neck.

"My beautiful hair.." Matt whined.

//

Eventually, Y/N put everyone's hair in braids, except hers. She gave everyone color coordinated hair bows. I had a navy blue one, Edd had a green, and she gave Matt two braids to give him a purple and green. She gave herself two pigtail braids with a f/c bow in one and a s/f/c in the other.

"Were beautiful!" She exclaimed. We all sighed.

((End of chapter 15! Kinda short and weird, but, hey, so am I. Well, I'm not short I'm just weir-- WELL YOU GET THE POINT. Word count: 615))