Chapter 20

I woke up early this morning, immediately got dressed in warm clothes-due to the freezing weather-and went outside, not even eating breakfast. I was determined and walked swiftly against the breeze, uptown. I gotta find Tom.

As I was walking around, snow began to fall, so I ducked into a covered alleyway to wait for it to pass. It was dirty with cardboard boxes an trash, not unlike every other alley way. As I looked at one of the brown-with grime- brick walls, I noticed a piece of paper nailed onto the wall. The snow and cold air blurred my vision, so I went up close to see it.

Wanted was written in bold red letters and underneath it, a picture of a man in is twenties it seemed. He had a mullet with two cow licks and... Tord?!

I took a picture of it and rushed out of the alleyway and ran quite a ways away. As I was approaching an old grocery store, I pulled out my phone. I sent the photo to Tom.

[Tom!]
[Have you seen this?!]
[-Picture Attachment-]

[Yea I did. ]
[im heading over to the house rn]

[Wait!]
[Dont go yet!]
[Tom?!]
Read, xx:xx am

He didn't respond. As soon as a I processed everything, I rushed over to the house as fast as a could. I was about twelve houses away when I got a text from Tom.

[Stay at the store. Don't come home.]

I didn't listen.

(Thanks so much for reading! When I saw I got #1 tomxreader I squealed and immediately told my friends on skype! Shoutout to AddyLovesWriting and LabradorsForLife lolol. Anyway, thank you so much! And I am so sorry I don't post a lot! I am very busy and we move around a lot, and my mom doesn't even like me being on wattpad haha. Anyway thank you so much!! I love you all SOOO much!!)