Chapter 6

"Hey, Y/N.." Tom said, leaning against the doorframe.

"Uh, hey Tom. Whassup?" I said, sitting up. Tom came and sat next to me. The bedroom door slammed closed. I made sure my stuffed pig, Wiggles, wasn't going to fall off my nightstand.

"Well, um.. how to say this..." he muttered. He mumble something else to himself I didn't hear. I picked up Wiggles, no idea why.

Suddenly, Tom grabbed my face and kissed me. Internal screaming intensifies. I was squeezing Wiggles so tight he might rip.

I kissed back. It's awesome!! But I will never tell my bestie about this, she would freak out. Luckily, she moved to Europe.

Tom and I hung out for a while and played board games, played our guitars, etc.

I must have fallen asleep because I don't remember getting in bed. But when I awoke I was in my bed, tucked in, with Wiggles beside me.

I went downstairs. Edd was drinking some cola and watching TV with Matt. Matt was laughing so hard at the laser-eyed kittens. Tom was beside them. He looked kinda sleepy.

I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I never made it before. I guess I was just in a good mood.

Matt and Edd ate like it was their last meal. Tom and I ate like normal people, though.

I went up to my room and texted my bestie back and forth for hours. Until twelve o'clock. I decided to take a walk around town.

Before I left, I decided too take a shower. I took off my clothes and got in. the water was so cold it felt like daggers on my back. I quickly turned it to "hot".

I got out and put on my workout clothes. I marched my way outside.

After about 20 minutes I was already out of breath. I really need to workout more.

(End of chapter 6! Sorry for such a short chapter :P. Word count is: 333)