Chapter 2

It's been 2 weeks since I've moved in, I'm really starting to like this place... And Tom. Matt has a huge ego, and Edd is, well... Edd. He has an obsession with cola. Besides that everything is going fine. I've seen Tom's room as I was passing by and it has a picture of a dude with a red hoodie... The picture had a knife in it.. Welp, not my problem.
   Tonight we are all going to dinner together because we have no food.
   "What would y'all like today?" The waitress, Betty, asked.
   "I'd like some pasta and a cola." Edd said.
   "Same as Edd." Mat and Tom said.
   "And what'll you like, Lil Missy?" Betty said, with her warm, gentle voice.
   "Mac&Cheese and Lemonade, please." I said, she wrote down all of our orders and gave them to the chef. There was an  awkward silence. Betty came back out with out food pretty quickly.
    "Um.. My food is pretty good." I said, trying to break the silence.
   "Cool." Tom said. Annndd... Another awkward silence. Great. Just great. Matt and Edd finished their food pretty quickly, Tom and I were only half done. When we finished we just started walking around, not much happened here.
   "Hey, Guys. Look!" Matt said.
   "What is it?" Edd said, and we started walking to where Matt was. He was pointing to a big mirror.
   "Lookin' good." Matt said, looking at himself in the mirror, just adding to his already-about-to-blow ego. I sighed,
   "I'm living with a bunch of weirdos." I mumbled under my breath.
   "What?" Tom said, he must've heard me! Oh this is bad. Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad.
   "Oh, um.. Nothing!" I said, panicked. Toms not as much of a weirdo as the others I kept saying over and over again in my head, just not brave enough to say it aloud. I wonder if anyone else in this house thinks the others are weirdos, Edd might think Matt, Tom, and I are weirdos. Tom might think Matt, Edd, and I are weirdos. And Matt... Well I don't think he even thinks.
   After an half hour of wondering around the town for no absolute reason, we all decided we should go back home, well, except for Matt. He didn't think at all.
   When we got back to out rigidy-raggedy house I went straight to bed. I was tired of putting up with their nonsense. But at least they are here, else I wouldn't have a home or a different one right now.

(End of chapter 2! Word count is: 433)