Chapter 11: Truth or Date?

(Just wanted to say before the chapter begins; sorry I haven't been uploading. We recently had this hardcore surpreme test in math. school had just been drowning us in tests and it took a while to regain my breath. Not to mention, I have writers block. I don't know if I should add more romance, less romance, IDK!! Just tell me whatever you want in the comments. IDC what it is as long it isn't "ALIEN DINOSAURS INVADE THE EARTH" poo.)

Lucinda and I sauntered downstairs, with our "bootyful"--as Las always says--makeovers. Along with my painted nails, I had bright red lipstick and navy blue mascara. Las looked like a jellybean with her child-like nails, bright pink lipstick, pastel red blush, and bright green mascara. Not to mention that we were both wearing fancy clothes, well, at least I was. I had on a tight red dress, and now that I realize it, I look exactly like Jessica Rabbit. Anyway, Las had on a pastel pink shirt with an princess-alligator on it that said "Cajun Princess", and she was wearing purple fairy wings and a tutu. She is from Louisiana. That girl.

Las said we were too "fabufull"--another Las language word--for normal food, so we made tuna pasta and milkshakes. It took hours, but when we finished all the boys ran out from there rooms at the smell of deliciousness.

"Nobody has cooked around here since.... Forever!" Edd yelled, excited. Las and I giggled.

"Help yourselves!" I said. "There is plenty!"

"Too plenty..." Las said, picking up one of the two pots of tuna pasta and one of the three containers of milkshakes. I was silently correcting her grammar.

All I could hear while everyone was eating was nom-ing and every once in a while a "yum". I was happy they like my food. Nobody does.

Later, Las and I were in our room; bored.

"Hey, Y/N!" She said. "Wanna play..." she paused, then yelled; "TRUTH OR DARE?" I shrugged and she pulled me onto the floor. "Truth or dare?" She asked 

"Um.." I hesitated. I knew she liked picking dates for people so I chose dare. She squealed in excitement. She closed her eyes like she was thinking really hard. She better not make me go role around in mud.

"I dare you to" she looked at me with a fire in her eye, "Ask Tom on a date."

I don't think I like her anymore.

(End of chapter 11! So spicy~ word count: 424)