Chapter 16: Photographs

Y/N=Your name
F/C=Favorite color (If your favorite color is gross, like poop coloring-IM TALKING TO YOU @Goat_Mom_Toriel123 !!— please keep that to yourself. Thank you! )
F/I = First initial
L/I=Last initial

     "I think I should of get a hair cut..." Tom said to me whilst putting pounds of hair gel in his hair to get it to stand up. It was at least  a foot tall.
     "You think?" I laughed. He rolled his "eyes" and continued prepping his hair. I walked out of his bathroom and into his room. While I was walking over to his bed, I tripped on something, Susan I think. I landed face first, centimeters from his nightstand. I almost hit my head.

     "Ow.." I groaned and turned my head sideways, preparing to push myself up, but then I saw a little black box with blue edges tucked under his bed. I pulled it out and sat up. I nudged and wiggled the lick for a second. I then realized I had a bobbypin in my pocket.

     I picked the lock with the bobbypin , which I learned to do from Lucinda. I popped it open to reveal a few magazines, guitar picks, and a teddy bear with a black line for eyes.
     "Awe, who's this Tom?" I asked, still examining the bear.
     "What?" He asked, wiped the gel off his hands, and came over towards me. He kneeled down next to me. Once he saw what I was looking through he blushed. "You weren't supposed to see this."

    I shrugged and handed the bear to him .
    "This's Tommie-bear. I named him when I was teeny." He said. I took out the magazines and picked up a few pictures. On of them had a young Tom on it and a man in a suit wearing a pineapple mask with glasses.
     "Who's that?" I laughed.
     "That's my dad," he sighed. "He died when I was little. He loved wearing that mask, mainly because it made me laugh."
     "Awe.." I picked up another picture, this one was of me and him. I was wearing my favorite shirt doing a peace sign with my hand, the other around Tom. Tom had his arm on my shoulder, a huge smile on his face. I giggled and smiled.

     I gave him the photo and looked at the last one. It looked like a class picture, except everyone had weird hairstyles.
     "When was this, Tom ?" I asked.
     "Oh, that?" He took the photo. "That's a photo from "Wacky hair day" In second grade. That's Edd," He pointed to a little boy with cola cans all tied up in black-dyed hair. I laughed. "Matt," he pointed to a boy with a short fishing-rod in his hair with a mirror on the end.  "Me," his hair was in a circle, then at a point. It was dyed yellow and green , like a pineapple. "I don't know who that is, though." He pointed to a girl with yellow-dyed hair, flowing out of a Flanta bottle.

     "Well, I dunno.." I said. She was in the front of the row, next to Tom.  Her face was slightly pink. I looked at the initials on her F/C shirt,  F/I and L/I. "Wait.."
"What is it?" Tom asked.
"Thats me!"
"You were in my class?" He said, surprised. "I didn't even notice!"
"Probably because I sat in the very back, I didn't talk much either." I put the photographs back in the box and closed the lid.

I was about to walk out the door, but then Tom grabbed my wrist.
"What?" I asked.
"Kissu?" He said in a funny voice and pointed to his lips.
"Fine," I giggled. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Ciao!" I opened the door and went to my room. I might have to borrow those pictures to copy them. Especially the one of just him and I.

(End or chapter 16! I know it's been a while :P Word count: 675. Gooday! ~Star ⭐️)