Chapter 4

Y/N = Your name

Tom got back on his feet and hiccuped, I could tell he was drunk. Everybody blushes all the time when they are drunk, but his was brighter than the normal drunk-blush. Meanwhile, I looked like Miss Potato-head's cousin, Miss Tomato-Head.

~One year later! This time skip is brought to you by Edd Gould, God bless him ;-;~

Its been a whole year since "The incident". Me and Tom haven't talked much since then. It was so embarrassing. He probably thinks so, too. Matt has kept my secret at least, every now-and-again he gives me this smiley, little glance. Nothing weird has happened with Edd yet, only Matt and Tom. I've decided to go on a walk, this time I made sure Tom was at home. While I was walking I saw two guys fighting. One of them had light-brown hair that looked like it was shaped like kitty-cat ears and a red hoodie. They were fighting pretty rough and I didn't like it.

I decided to go over there and stop them.
"Hey! Knock it off--" right as I said that I was hit in the face super hard. I know it was an accident, I'm shorter than them, how could they've seen me? When I woke up I was on a couch, my couch. I sat up hastily, my head hurt pretty bad, my arm, too. I look at my arm, I must've been hit more than once. My arm had some bandages, stained red by blood. I lifted up the badges, there were some pretty bad cuts. I noticed some clean bandages next to me. I wrapped my arms up with them then got up. I saw Edd sitting in a chair next to me.

"Uh, hey, Edd. Did you--?" I asked, figuring he'd figure out what my question was.
"Actually, Tom found you and brought you here. Bandaged you-- well, tried at least." Edd replied.
"Hey, Edd?" I asked "Where is Tom?"
"I'm not sure. Knowing him, probably at a bar." Edd said and took a sip of cola.
"Ok, thanks." I said, I wrapped up my hand with the roll of bandages, tore it off the roll with my teeth, and took off, looking for Tom.

I wonder where he could be. I looked every where, except a bar. Maybe Edd was right, maybe he was at a bar. I went into the only bar in town, and the only bar I've ever been in. I looked around, at the last seat was Tom. He was just sitting there, looking down at the counter. I went and sat next to him.
"Hey," I said to him "Thanks." I said, no response.
"Listen, Y/N. There is something I've been wanting to tell you..." He hesitated.

(Oooh! Cliffhanger! Word count for this chapter is... 479 words!)