Chapter 13: Garrin and... Mojang?

Right when I woke up, Lucinda pulled the covers off me.

"We're going to the store!" She exclaimed and rushed out the door, tripping along the way. I followed her down. Right when I reached the bottom step, she yanked my hand and pulled me to the front door. Right before she pushed me out, I caught Tom's eye.

"Where are they going?" Matt said, opening the fridge.

Tom took a swig of beer. " No idea,"

Las dragged me to a strip mall. It was pretty cool today. 73. (I'm from Texas so IDK if that is cool compared to what some of you guys are used to. Mainly because I've never seen snow...) I sighed.

"Do I have to go in?" I said.

"No," she assured. "But you at least have to stay near the other kids." She said and pointed to the playground. She is acting like a mom. Or a bipolar. Where do I find friends like this.

I walked to the the swings and sat down, swaying gently as I watched. It seemed so lively.

As I was watching,a frisbee came flying by and hit me right between the eyes. I hollered in pain, my hands covering my face.

"Oh, I'm soooo sorry!" A man said, and ran up to me. A moved my hands away from my face to look at him. Garrin!

"Y/N!" He exclaimed. "Are you okay?" He looked at my face, checking out where I was hit. "Oh.." he mumbled. It must've looked bad. He picked up the frisbee.

"Here," he said and helped me off the swing. "Let's get you an icepack." Then he turned around and yelled "Here, boy!"

A little puppy, a Golden Retriever, came running over and tumbled into Garrin, barking happily. "His name is Mojang." He said to me, petting a Mojang. (Name based off of my friend's dog, Mojo)

Garrin got me an ice pack and some ice cream. I felt like a little kid, but hey, free ice cream. We went back to the park and played with Mojang for a while. I was just hoping Lucinda didn't max out her Credit Card because I didn't want her to have to use mine.

After a while of chatting happily with Garrin and playing with Mojang, Las finally came back out.

"Hey, Y/---- WHO's THIS CUTIE?" She exclaimed, looking at Mojang.

"That's Mojang." Garrin said.

"Anyway, what did you get?" I asked "You didn't max out my credit card, right?"

"No," she laughed. "And, I got this!" She said and pulled a dress out of her bag. It was down to the knees, F/C, and very poofy. It was actually quite pretty.

"Ooo!" I said. "I like it!"

"Yay!" She said, then her happiness went back to seriousness. "What happened to your face?" She said monotone.

"Um..." I groaned. "Let's just say a very well timed frisbee." Garrin chuckled.

"Ok!" She clapped. "Lets go home to see how you look in the dress!" She marched off onto the distance. I waved "bye" to Garrin and followed Las. When we got home I didn't even get to see if anyone was home, Las dragged me straight to my room.

I went into my walk-in closet to get dressed. I can't believe Lucinda pressured me into all of this.

"I didn't pressure you," Lucinda shouted. "I just incouraged you!" How the heck does she know?! I sighed and walked out of the closet. Las stared at me for a few minutes then exclaimed: "You. Look. Beau-tiful!"

I chuckled then changed back to my normal clothes. I checked the clock. 10:39 PM. I made Las go to bed, while I was on Pinterest until 1:35 AM.

(End of chapter thirteen! Who is glad Garrin and his pupper made an apearence? Word count: 641)