Chapter 7- FITNESS-4-U!

"I can't believe I'm already out of breath! How can I be this out of shape?" I say, then out of the corner of my eye I see; a gym. It is called: 'FITNESS-4-U!' "Very creative," I mumble sarcastically and walk to the door. Unlike other gyms I've been to, I don't need a membership.

I went inside and got on a treadmill. Fortunately for me, there was one left. I got out my IPhone to listen to Spotify. I played "Ex's and Oh's" by Elle King. Dis is mah jam, boi.

After awhile I went to get water. Too many shirtless dudes!. I went back to my treadmill. The guy next to me got off.  Room to stretch meh arms!

Sadly, after I while someone got on next to me.  I looked at them. I couldn't see their face, but I could--obviously-- see what they were wearing. He had on a blue hoodie and a black shirt underneath.  Spiky hair, too. They kinda looked like--- TOM!!

I fake coughed to so they would turn to me, since they didn't have earbuds or anything. They turned, it was Tom! I didn't know he worked out though... Surely doesn't look like he does.. (#Savage)

I blushed slightly and looked away. WHY IN THE WORLD IS HE HERE?!? I ALWAYS END UP SEEING HIM! STOP IT AUTHOR! JUST--JUST STOP!! (No.)

He conked his head, kinda like a dog. I could tell he recognized me. He continued treadmilling-- or whatever you call it-- and I did, too.

After a while he took he hoodie off... then his shirt... I FEEL LIKE MY EYES HAVE SINNED!! I bet I was Mrs PotatoHead's cousin again. (Reference to a few chapters ago, Mrs Tomato head. ;P)

He looked at me again, HE DEFINITELY RECOGNIZED ME.

"Hey, Y/N?" He said, making sure it was me.

"Hehe... yeah?" I turned my head around slowly.  I had a creepy smile on my face, kinda like Chara's, but... 'nervouser'.

"Uh.. Nevermind!" He said quickly, turning back to his treadmill." I decided it was time for something else... and an excuse to get away from Tom...

(End of chapter 7! Don't forget to comment and favorite! Word count: 373)