Chapter 7- We Meet Again

This chapter is dedicated to @heartsophia_xoxo thank you so much for voting and supporting me! I love your votes and comments

~~~

Just as I looked outside, I saw a familiar face. I narrowed my eyes and saw Chase.

"Chase?" I muttered under my breath and his eyes shot up at me.

I stood up along with Rhea and Mr. Chivalry came in with Chase. While he walked in, he observed me slowly. His eyes ran up and down my body and he smiled.

"Good Morning, Mr. Chivalry," I spoke breaking the silence while looking at Chase.

          "Good afternoon to you too, Olive," he chuckled as he picked up a file. "So when is our investor's meeting today?" He asked me.

          My eyes were pierced to chase's and I didn't hear the question. He closed the file and looked at me.

          "Olive, I asked when is our investor's meeting today?" He asked again and I dropped my eyes to the ground quick.

          "Oh I'm... I'm really sorry Mr. Chivalry. But umm... The investors are coming at 4:30 today," I finally spoke and found Chase staring at me.

          "Are you okay Olive? You seem a little off today," Mr. Chivalry said.

"I'm perfectly fine. It's just too much is happening today so far but I'm okay Mr. Chivalry," I said as I took the files. "I will arrange them quickly."

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you something," he trailed off. He placed his hand on chase's shoulder, "this is Chase Chivalry, my son."

I was shocked. What? How is that possible? Oh! Then it hit me that the girl in the restaurant said 'Chase Chivalry'

Chase extended his arm and smiled at me. I shook his hand and smiled faintly. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you," I said.

The handshake was firm. For sure he was going to be great in office. "The pleasure is all mine. I have heard so much about you from father," he said and I saw a glint of happiness in his eyes.

"I hope it's the good stuff you heard," I smiled and Mr. Cavalry chuckled.

"Don't worry dear everything you do is good," he chuckled and patted my shoulder.

Chase shook Rhea's hand and greeted her. She looked at me and smirked.

"I will take your leave now Mr. Chivalry," I stated as I went towards the door.

"By the way Olive," he started and I stopped at the door and looked back at him. "Before the meeting, I have a conference and I need you and Ms. Kapoor to be there."

I nodded and went out. While I was walking down the hallway, I looked back and saw chase poking his head out the room and waving at me. I smiled at him and walked down to my office.

          "You guys were so cute in there," Rhea spoke, enthusiastically.

          I was taken aback by what she said. "What?" I asked, curiously.

         "Don't act all innocent because I saw everything that was going down, up there," she started and I looked away.

          "Nothing was going down, up there Rhea," I finally spoke.

          "Don't even try to deny it olive. You both have definitely met before," she exclaimed.

          "Even if we did now it doesn't matter. He is my boss's son which basically means he is my boss," I explained.