Chapter 47- Spying And Secrets

"Is everything set?" I asked as I fixed my Bluetooth earbuds that chase got all of us.

It had been couple of weeks of finding out where Richard lives but we haven't found him since we last saw him.

Many times Amanda went to office but just left before anyone could talk to her. Rhea tried to follow her but she disappeared in thin air.

I swear there must've been something in that tunnel.

Anyways, today Edward played his role in this plan and told Richard what he wanted to hear. Now, Richard fell for his trap and is meeting him at a restaurant.

Krystle and Cheeky tried to get answers from them while they were drunk but they didn't utter a single word.

They really are trying hard to cover something up. They are making sure that we don't find something.

Knowing Richard, he is possessive about his belongings. He gets pissed off if someone tried to dabble with his things.

Now that Edward proposed a deal to him, he would most definitely be caught. Whatever he's hiding will come out and we will find out.

Chase and I had been sitting down at his house while everyone else were working. I hadn't been feeling that well so none of them let me out of the house and chase stayed along with Cherry and Jerry.

Cherry had been working on the cameras with Jeremy. "So, what happened to the girl?" Chase asked, referring to the girl Richard abused in college.

"She's going to be here in a day or two. She was happy to step forward and help whoever she can after what Richard did to her," Cheeky answered and gave me a soft smile as chase held onto me.

I don't even think it's important but I think I might know why I'm not feeling well.

Something came up my throat and I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Slowly sitting down near the toilet, I pulled the seat up and looked inside. I could see myself, sweating and tired.

I sat down waiting to throw up but nothing came out. I sighed deeply and cursed under my breath as I stood up and flushed anyway.

I washed my face with cold water and looked at myself. My bangs were outgrowing and needed to be cut while my hair were getting longer and longer.

Something feels off.

But what?

I went outside to find chase standing outside the door, waiting for me to get out. When I walked out, he rushed to me and felt my forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I lied and we sat back down on the couch.

"Guys he signed the papers and left," Jeremy almost cheered and I chuckled.

"Did Edward put the chip inside the pen?" I asked and cherry nodded, smiling at me and chase.

"Yes!" Chase cheered.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I picked it up quickly.

"Did everything go according to the plan?" Rhea asked.

"Yeah. Edward placed the chip in the pen," I replied and I heard her cheer.

"Alright we are ready here then. Tell Jeremy to access these cameras now because we are following Richard," Rhea replied.

"Alright, good luck," I told her and cut the call.

"You can turn the cameras on now and start recording when they reach the house," I told Jeremy and he nodded.