Epilogue

Olive's POV

All of us stood in Rhea and Sameer's new house, waiting for the bride. Waiting to witness the best wedding of the year.

In this room was only family and friends. All of us and Sameer's and Rhea's family.

Today was a big day for Rhea and Sameer. They are finally getting married after being together for years.

I was excited about this wedding more than no one is. All of us wanted her to have a Christian wedding but her parents wanted an Indian wedding.

Rhea being herself said that she will get married twice. Once with us and other in New York with her family.

So, practically she is already married to Sameer but she is getting married again for us. 

I was one of her bridesmaids along with Amanda, Krystle, and Candice. We stood near the staircase waiting for Rhea to walk down.

Suddenly we heard footsteps and all of our heads turned to the stairs. Slowly, Rhea walked down the stairs and Sameer's eyes followed her. His face was lovestruck as his beautiful bride walked downstairs.

He walked halfway to the stairs and took her hand as he led her to the middle of the living room.

They both held hands before them and the priest stood on the side.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly
declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover,
companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one
in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams.
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish," the priest started as Rhea and Sameer smiled at each other.

"Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"

Rhea and Sameer looked at each other with a huge smile on their faces. "We do."

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?"

"We do."

I smiled to myself and looked at Chase who was standing behind Jeremy. He looked at me and smiled making me feel fuzzy from the inside.

I remember how we got married. We married the very next week after everything happened. It was a hard time but it has passed.

It has been four years since we are married. Four years since I gave birth to a tiny little human. I looked in the crowd and there she was.

She wore her favorite white dress and her hair up in tiny little pigtails. She always loved to sit with Cherry. He was sitting down next to Krystle and their baby.

After our marriage many others also fell into place. After Rhea and Sameer, Amanda and Jeremy are getting married next year.

This is the best life anybody could ask for.

All of my friends have been happy since Richard left our lives. He is in jail for couple more years before he is let go.

Thinking about him makes me wonder about where my baby girl is. She would be almost ten now. A tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away and smiled while looking at Rhea and Sameer.