Interesting Facts

Welcome aboard!

I, a messy yet weird author, invite you to AMMB once again. This update is basically just some ideas I had while writing this story. Maybe if I changed something, the outcome would've been different.

Let's get started.

- At the end Olive was going to end up with Armaan.
- Catalina was going to be in love with Chase and was going to try and steal him away from Olive.
- Amanda and Richard were going to be together again instead of Amanda and Jeremy.
- Cherry (Zachery) was going to break up with his longtime girlfriend/fiancé, Krystle, for Candace.
- Olive's father was going to die instead of her mother.
- They were going to have a baby boy instead of girl (it's a girl because if I ever want to write a sequel I can write it about her so Chase and Olive can come back even for a little while).
- Rhea would've been with Cheeky if Sameer wasn't in the picture.
- Olive and Amanda were going to be best friends.
- Rhea and Sameer were going to be married before Chase and Olive instead of the other way around.
- Olive was going to quit working for Chase when the news broke out about her resigning.

___

Frequently asked questions.

1. Who is Keechee?
- she is the evil grandmother who loves to eat children for brunch. just kidding, she is Olive's grandmother.

2. Where did this story take place?
- it took place in my brain initially but decided to visit United Kingdom. in chapter 3, Olive tells chase that it cost him couple hundred 'pounds' just to talk to her.

3. You have so many spelling mistakes, did you not edit?
- yes dear, that is why i'm called queen of typos. also, if you see spelling error it's because i haven't edited the book. i just completed it and i'm so lazy to go back and edit. if anyone wants to edit, hit me up.

4. Is Chase' last name Chivalry or Cavalry?
- it was suppose to be cavalry but my auto correct wanted to mess with me and changed it to chivalry. i didn't notice it until my friend pointed it out so i stuck to it. either way, both sound great and strong last names.

5. How didn't she realize that Armaan was Rhea's brother?
- uhm well frankly because i didn't let her. she had so much going on in her life so she didn't bother worrying about armaan and his last name.

6. I loved the update so, when are you going to update? Please update. Update. Update. Update. Update. Update. Update.
- i know i keep you waiting for so long before updating but you guys need to be patient. i had writers block many times. if you write, then you know how much pressure you are under when people ask you to update. asking for an update takes my mind off writing and more on updating quickly for you guys.

___

If you have any other questions, ask me here. I'm sorry, I am really bad at replying to messages in inbox so if you want, leave a message on my books or message board.

Those were a lot of facts. Any of those facts would've affected the plot majorly especially the first fact.

I'm so happy that I have gotten lovely readers. Thank you for always supporting me and showering me with love.

Also, just a shameless self promotion.
Go check out my new book called "A Selfish Addiction."

Thank you once again guys.