Chapter 29- More Than Anything

"Wait, so you know him?" Chase asked as he stood next to me in the hotel's parking lot.

"Yes we were friends in high school," I replied back and sighed. "More than friends."

Chase didn't react but after a split second his eyes widened. My hands quickly found their way back into Chase'. He smiled at me, urging me to continue.

He must be thinking of how all the boys he meet, are somehow related to me. First Cherry then Cheeky and now Richard.

"Well, it all started in freshman year. That's when I first met him through mutual friends. I uh- I-" I started but couldn't seem to find the words.

"It's okay Olive, you can tell me," Chase replied as he squeezed my hand and I sighed deeply.

I thought about everything I'm going to tell him. I have already told Rhea about this so I can do it once more. This is to the man who has started to grow on me. I never thought that I was going to even talk to a guy, let alone be with him.

I played it in my head, thoroughly and smiled. I wasn't going to be weak and let my past control me anymore. I'm going to stay strong and tell him about everything.

Okay here goes...

___

"That's the story," I finished talking and looked at Chase who was looking down. Maybe he doesn't see me the same way anymore.

It was hard enough to tell him about my relationship with Richard. I told him everything about Richard. I didn't leave a single detail out except when he sexually assaulted me and used to hit me.

I don't know how he'd react if he hears about it. I already told him my history with Richard. I should go slow with him. He always thought he was the only guy in my life whom I liked.

Our stories are very different. He was never serious about any girl and he claims that I'm his first. I'm the first girl he cares about. Whom he actually likes.

But for me, he was never the only guy whom I truly cared about. Once I felt the same for Richard, definitely less than I do for Chase but I did feel something. He was an important part of my life and I wanted Chase to know.

I didn't want to leave out anything which will come bite me in my ass sooner or later. I doubt if Richard would say anything about hurting me. Other than that, I told him everything.

"And I'll understand if you don't feel the same about me. I mean I was almost a married woman."

He didn't speak for a while, still holding onto my hand tightly. I kept looking at him, waiting for him to look back at me.

I wanted him to say something. Anything. I wanted him to smile and tell me that he still likes me. I wanted him to kiss me under the moonlight once again.

His lip twitched as if he was going to say something. I stayed calm and ready about whatever he was going to say.

"Olive I..." he started and stared at me. The moonlight shining in his green eyes as he looked down at me, intensely.

"It's fine Chase, you don't have to think about it right now. I just wanted to tell you before you hear it from someone other than me. I'll give you some space," I replied and smiled at him.

It wasn't a sincere smile. I wanted him to tell me everything will still be the same. I wanted him to smile and tell me it's fine.

I didn't want to push him in any sort of way. I want him to take his time and think about it when he's ready. I slowly took a step back and turned to leave.

Suddenly he swung me towards him and my hand landed on his chest while other, he was still holding. "Do you still love him?"

"No," I spoke quickly. "I never loved him, it was just affection. It's all in the past."

"Then there's nothing I'm worried about," he caresses my cheeks with his hand and I looked at him.

"You trust me?" I asked, taken aback by how he replied.

"More than anything," He smiled at me before pulling me into a deep kiss under the moonlight. Our mouths moved in a way like it was made for each other.

His tongue explored each and every corner of my mouth. When his tongue touched mine, he shuddered. It seemed like something inside of him exploded.

He moved my hair away and tucked them behind my ear before cupping my cheeks. I wrapped my hands around his neck. When he kissed me, all my doubts vanished. It almost seemed like the happily ever after I always wished for.

Chase is my happily ever after.

___

Hey there beautiful people!

I'm sorry for this short chapter but I just wanted Olive to finally reveal about her past. Don't worry peeps, the story isn't completed just yet.

There's so much more to come and many characters to find their happily ever after. Not promising that they will but just saying.

Anyways, I hope you liked Chase' reaction. Olive has grown on him and he doesn't want to hurt her in any way.

Don't forget to support me by pressing the small star at the bottom of your screen. Thank you!