Thinking of the Future

I was sitting in a train compartment with my best friend Robert having a jellybean fight. I caught one in my mouth and threw one at him, hitting him in the eye. "Let's stop playing, you're dangerous." He pouts.

"Sorry, Robert," I got up to hug him.

"Better be." He pushes me off of him.

"Asshole," I hiss, sitting back down.

"Whatever, are you still going out with Malfoy?" He asks.

"Yes, in fact, he said he'd come and see me on the train." I brag, checking my reflection in the window. If I wanted him to spend the whole train ride with me, I would have to look my best.

"I still say he's not worth your time." Robert shook his head. He believes that I should find someone I didn't have to share. I will admit there are some days when I want more, but most of the time I'm fine having a part-time boyfriend. I enjoyed the alone time and freedom that comes with our relationship.

"I know." I roll my eyes. The door slides open. Draco steps in with Blaise Zabini and James Urquhart.

"Hey sexy," Draco sat down and pulled me on his lap.

"Hi Draco," I kiss his cheek.

"You look good today." He ran one hand up my thigh and the other groped my breast. I was wearing a black tank top that had Slytherin Most Wanted, written in green on it, and a green mini body-con skirt.

"Slytherin most wanted?" Urquhart asks, sitting down next to Robert. Blaise sat down next to him.

"Like you already didn't know," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Yeah Urquhart, you know you have masturbated to my girl." Draco teases.

"EWWW! That is too much information." Robert made a disgusted face. Draco throws a smirk his way. I let out a sigh, whenever these two where together they went at it like cats and dogs. "From what I heard Hufflepuff wants a piece too." Robert comes back with a smirk of his own. I felt Draco's body tense up against mine.

"What boys? I want names." He snaps. It was ridiculous sometimes how possessive he would get. He wanted me to stay loyal to him, while he flaunts other girls in my face.

"Practically all the boys in Hufflepuff. Cadwallader talks about her a lot." Robert winks.

"Cadwallader," I gasp, that boy was a dreamboat. He had a body of a Roman God and the jawline and cheekbones of a model.

"Why the hell do you care?" Draco yells in my ear.

"Ouch Draco, I'm right here. And, I don't care, I just like knowing my fanboys." I shrug.

"Sure." He made his grip on my thigh tighter.

"I think we're almost there, I should go change." I push his hands off of me to stand up. I tried to reach for my bag, but Rob put it on the back of the top-shelf. "Damn you, Robert putting it so high." I pout.

"I'll help you, babe." Draco stood behind me, reaching over to grab my bag.

"Thanks, Draco." I kiss his lips softly. He drops my bag to grab the back of my head making the kiss deeper than I would have made it in front of others. I nibbled on his bottom lip as his hands started to go south. Soon, they were completely up my skirt playing with the spandex of my panties.

"Hello, there are others still in the room," Robert yells. Draco pulls away and glares at him.

"I should go change." I pick my bag off the floor.

"I can help you with that." Draco licks his lips.

"I think she can do it all on her own." Robert rolls his eyes.