Epilogue

"Robes," I look up from the list.

"Yes." The twins nod.

"Books," I read the next thing on the checklist.

"Yes." They repeated.

"Your new shoes," I gave Leo a pointed look.

"Come on, Mum. This is our second year packing our stuff." Leo whines.

"Did you forget your fourth year so fast? Both of you forgot half your school supplies. I'm not going to send your new pair of shoes this year, Leo. You will have to wear last year's shoes, I don't care if they're too small." I glared at my Gryffindor son, who was a lot like his father. Sometimes I love that fact and other times it frustrated me, like right now. He had to argue his point.

"Give us the checklist, mum. We'll go over it ourselves." Scorpius suggests. My Slytherin son was like me in the way that he knew how to use logic and reason to calm a situation.

"Love, you're not ready yet. Are you planning on going in your pajamas?" Draco walks into the living room, where I found the boys with their trunks. I look down to see that I was still in a pair of fuzzy shorts and a tank top.

"No mum, don't go in that. I don't want my first impression to be ruined. People are going to talk about my insane mother." My dramatic 11 years old daughter, Cassiopeia, whines from behind her father.

"I'm going to get ready, now. So you can finish the show drama queen." I roll my eyes. "I'm not sending anything if you forget something. I don't mean school supplies or clothes. I'm talking about sweets and money." I gave my checklist over to Scorpius. They stare down at it making sure they had everything.

I hurried to my room to change into a pair of jeans, a long-sleeve red shirt, and some white sneakers. I slip on a few gold bangles. I always made sure to have some type of jewelry on in case I needed to wrangle my beloved pet.

A scream came from downstairs. "Nicole, you're crazy niffler is at it again." Draco voices boom through the mansion.

I ran to see Nathan on top of Cassiopeia's head trying to get the golden hair clip. "Nathan!" I scream. He stops pulling on her hair to turn and hiss at me. I raise my arm in the air to make the golden bracelets shine in the light. He jumps off her to launch himself at me. He happily lay in my arms, playing with the bracelets.

"My hair," She tries running a hand through it only to run into knots.

"It improves your looks." Leo jokes, making her hit him in the arm repeatedly.

"Enough." Draco grabs her. I wave my wand to fix her hair. "Now that's fixed, let's get going." He let go of his daughter to levitate their trunks to the car. I put down Nathan and gave him a bracelet to play with. He ran off to wherever his new hiding place was.

We got into the fancy muggle car that Draco brought. He drove towards the train station. "Dad, do you think next summer you could teach Leo and me how to drive?" Scorpius leans between the two front seats to ask.

"How come no one is asking me to teach them?" I turn back to look at them. They smirked at me. "I'm not that bad!"

"I'll teach you, boys. Nikki, you can't teach anyone when you still don't have your license." He laughs at my pouting face.

"I'm a witch. I don't need to drive a stupid muggle car." I glare at the automobile I was sitting in.

"What house are you hoping for?" Scorpius asks his sister.

"I was thinking of Ravenclaw or Gryffindor." She answers.

"I hope Ravenclaw. I don't need you cramping my style." Leo teases, laughing when he got the reaction of her red face.