Smores Again

"What are you doing?" Draco leans against the cabinet, keeping his eyes on me.

"I'm going to show you how to make s'mores." I wave my wand to break apart two wooden chairs, so I would be able to make a fire.

"I don't eat muggle food." He shook his head.

"We eat a lot of the same food that muggles eat." I scoff.

"Like what?" He challenges.

"Cheesecake, chicken, apples, almost all our food is the same." I list his favorite foods.

"There's no need for you to make fire like a muggle." He took his wand out, "Incendio." I move out the way in the nick of time.

"You could have at least waited for me to get out the way!" I throw a marshmallow at him.

"Are you on fire?" He asks me slowly as if I was a child.

"No thanks to you." I glare at him. He didn't look the least bit sorry for almost setting me on fire. I would set the cabinet on fire if it wouldn't cost him his life.

"Teach me about these damn smores." He sneers. I sat down on the floor and pointed to the spot next to me. "I have to sit on the ground. I knew this was a peasant thing." He groans as if it was painful for him to sit down. I pass him a stick with a marshmallow at the end of it.

"You put it by the fire until it's golden brown." I show him with my own marshmallow. He copies my actions.

"Now what?" He pulls his now golden marshmallow from the fire.

"Next, smash the marshmallow and chocolate between two graham crackers." I showed him.

"Is it ready to eat yet?" He asks. Instead of answering, I took a bite out of my s'mores. "Muggles, everything about them is so simple." He looks at the s'mores in disgust.

"Just eat it." I roll my eyes. He slowly took a bite, chewed, and swallowed it while keeping a straight face. "So, what do you think?"

"It's alright." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Then you don't want another?" I held out the marshmallow bag to him.

"I didn't say that." He took another out of the bag. I laugh, shaking my head at him. We ate s'mores after s'mores until there was only one left in the bag. I look between him and the bag, before leaping to get it. Draco must have had the same idea because I found myself holding one side of the bag while he had the other. "I thought you brought this for me?" He pulls.

"Be a gentleman and give it to me." I pull back.

"Be a lady, don't eat like a pig." He pulls on the bag so hard that the upper half of my body ends up on his lap. My breasts were smashed against his crotch. "I'll let you have the last one if you stay like this." He pats my bum.

"How about we share and you let me up?" I counteroffer.

"I guess." He helps me sit up.

"I'll make it. You can set up the cracker with the chocolate." I impale the marshmallow and put it into the fire.

"That's enough." He said as the marshmallow turned golden.

"No, I like it a little darker," I told him.

"Then it's going to be burnt." He grabs the stick out of my hand and fixes up a s'more. "Break it in half could get messy, so I will eat my half then give you the other half." He took a big bite out of it.

"That's more than half." I reached for it, but he held it out of my reach.

"I'm bigger than you so I need more." He smirks. I continue to glare at him. "If you're going to be ungrateful, then I'm just going to finish it." He pops the rest of it in his mouth. I tackle him to the ground. He rolls us over, pinning me down with his body. He dramatically swallowed the s'more, before planting a kiss on my lips. I kiss him back with hunger. His hands tangle into my hair, lifting my head off the ground. I pull away from the kiss and clench my eyes shut thinking about my desires.