Smores

I hid behind a pillar as Draco looked over his shoulder in paranoia. Rightfully, so since I've been following him for half an hour while he went in circles. His random disappearing acts have been more frequent and for longer periods of time. I've been trying to follow him for weeks, each time I lost him. What was he doing that was so top secret that he would think someone was following him? Why would it matter if someone found out? I was going crazy wondering. All I know was whatever he was doing was driving him crazy too. He was looking more tired and overwork every day. He would jump down people's throats for the littlest things. I was relieved when he finally stopped in front of a wall. A giant door appears in front of him, I had to bite my hand to stop from gasping. He went inside and the door disappeared.

"It's the room of requirements." I heard a voice making me jump. I turn around to see Harry Potter. "It's a room for people in..." He was informing me before I cut him off.

"I know about the room. Do you know what he's using the room for?" I ask.

"You really don't know." He looks shocked.

"Of course, I don't know. Why do you think I'm following him?" I throw my hands in the air.

"I don't know what he is doing. The door disappears before I can get to it." He told me. I let out a sigh of frustration. "Have you asked him?"

"Only a thousand times, he tells me that I need to trust him. We may be together, but that doesn't mean he can't have his own stuff." I cross my arms. I felt like an idiot, what girlfriend doesn't know what their boyfriend spends the majority of their time doing.

"If it makes you feel better no one ever goes in with him." He shoves his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks that does make me feel better," I admit. "It also makes me feel better that someone else is going crazy over this." I smile weakly at him.

"I'm not going crazy!" He glares.

"You dragged me into a room and screamed at me." I raise an eyebrow.

"Sorry about that." He laughs nervously.

"It's all in a day's work for a hero." I shrug.

"Why do you Slytherins think I do the things I do to be a hero? I don't love attention!" He yells the last part.

"You need to learn to take a joke." I put my hands up in surrender. He has some pretty drastic mood swings.

"Sorry, I've been on edge lately." He sighs. "Do you want to come with me? A bunch of us are going to make s'mores."

"You're inviting me to hang out." I look at him suspiciously.

"I know, you've been dodging meeting Michael. He and Robert will be there." He informs me.

"I'm not avoiding him, because he's a half-blood. It's just awkward, he knows I hated him. What am I supposed to do, just be nice all of a sudden?" I let out a sigh. "That felt good to get out. I don't have anyone to talk to about the Michael situation. Luna and Neville want to stay out of it. Draco says that I don't have to be nice to Michael because Robert isn't nice to him. But, I want to be nice. I want him to like me."

"Alright then, do you want to go?" He looks cautious. He was scared that he would hit another emotional landmine.

"Sure, but what's a s'more?" I ask. He laughs, throwing an arm around my shoulders. He told me all about s'more while guiding me somewhere. It sounds delicious. We stopped at the Stone Circle. There was a fire in the middle of it with a bunch of people surrounding it.

"Hey guys, look who I found." He greets them. I wave as most of their jaws drop. Only Robert, Michael, Luna, and Neville look happy to see me.

"I was right, this is awkward," I whisper to him. He rolls his eyes, dragging me to sit between Michael and Neville.