Soon to Be

I was walking to the Great Hall when Robert came up to me with blood all over his left hand. "Oh my god, Robert, what happened to your hand?" I grab him.

"I think I broke a finger when I punched McLaggen in the nose." He stares down at his hand.

"Oh, it's not your blood, thank god." I sigh.

"You're not mad that I hit him?" He asks.

"No, whatever he did, he probably deserved it." I shook my head.

"He made a bet that he could steal you from Draco. He heard you yesterday breaking up with him. He was bragging about it. I let him know that it wasn't his doing and then I punched him." He explains.

"He deserves it. Now, let's get that hand fix." I took my wand out and did a quick healing spell.

"For a slut you're pretty smart." Pansy hisses, revealing herself from behind the pillar. I roll my eyes. Parkinson was rude to all of Draco's other girls. But, she was especially vicious to me, being that I was his favorite.

"You're dumb with a horrible personality. What do you have going for you?" I tilt my head as if I was innocently confused. She bumps my shoulder hard as she walks past me. "Want to go to breakfast?" I turn back to Robert.

"I got a few muffins and bagels in my bag. I thought we could have breakfast at our spot." He grabs my hand, dragging me to the Stone Circle.

"Robert, can I ask you something?" We took our seat against our preferred stones.

"You already did." He laughs.

I roll my eyes. He passes me two muffins and a bagel. "When McLaggen was trying to steal me away, he said I was a goddess and deserves to be treated like one. That's boyfriend material right if it was real?" I was confused about searching for a relationship. I grew up in a broken home, raised by a single father, so the only healthy relationships I had known of were sappy romance novels. While they were entertaining, they seemed too cheesy and easy to be real.

"If he was your boyfriend for a while, but if a guy you just meet tells you that he is just feeding you a cheesy line to get in your pants." He explains.

"Do you think I can make a boy feel more than lust?" I took a bite of my muffin.

"Yeah, I do." He smiles.

"I wish you were straight Robert," I told him. He laughs. "No, I'm serious you're the only guy I trust." I rip off a piece of my bagel to throw at him, only to miss by a mile.

"That's the only reason you trust me." He ate his muffin.

"Maybe," I shrug, it was probably the truth.

"Who do you find interesting?" He asks.

"I don't know." I shrug. It was a scary thought to put my heart on the line.

"When you know, let me know." He demands. I nodded. I would have done that anyway. "Do you want to go swimming in the Black Lake after classes?" He asks.

"Hell no, creepy things and bacteria are living in there." I gag.

"You're overreacting." He rolls his eyes.

"When your penis gets infected, don't cry to me." I glare at him. I wasn't about to swim in that water, it was so dark, one wouldn't know they were being attacked until they lost a leg.

"We can use the Prefect's bathroom." He suggests.

"You're going to sneak me in." I've wanted to see this bathroom since I heard about it as a little girl.

Lust Or MoreOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara