Thinking Hard

I stretch my body like I did every morning after I woke up, but this morning my head collided with something hard. I tried to move, but my waist was being held in place. I open my eyes to see a sleeping Draco. I giggle, hearing his soft snores. I rested my head on his bare chest and ran my fingers up and down his arm. I smile thinking about last night, we stayed up talking and laughing. I was thankful that he was showing this different side to him. I could feel myself falling for him and that made me scared. He was showing that he had a sweet and caring side, but that doesn't mean that the man whore side wasn't still there. For that reason, I wanted to push him away, but I couldn't find the strength to. I felt safe in his arms, it was a security that I crave from someone all my life. That is what made it so hard for me to stay away from him. I felt a peck on the forehead from a pair of soft lips.

"It's too early for you to be thinking that hard." Draco laughs.

"So cheerful, when did you become a morning person?" I look up at him in surprise. Normally, it was grunts and glares until he had breakfast.

"Seeing you put me into a good mood." He hugs me tightly. I laugh like he hadn't woken up with me before. "What's so funny?" He looked offended.

"Nothing, I had no idea you were this cheesy." I giggle.

"You're such a typical woman," He sneers.

"Typical woman, what is that supposed to mean?" I sat up. His arms went from being around my waist to being around my legs.

"I'm being honest. That's what women always ask for and when you finally give them it. They criticize or cry. Women are never satisfied." He rants.

"It's not that I wasn't satisfied with your honesty. I was just shocked, you've never been cheesy before." I wanted to add that there was a difference between being honest and cruel, but I didn't have the strength yet to have such an in-depth argument.

"It won't happen again seeing how you react so rudely." He scoffs.

"Let go of my legs," I ordered, feeling my bladder scream for release.

"Why? I was just playing." His grip on my legs tightened.

"I know that, but I want to brush my teeth. If that's okay with you," I laugh at how clingy he was being. Clingy and cheesy were two words I would have never used to describe Draco, until this morning. He let my legs go, glaring at me. I continue to laugh while grabbing my clothes and toiletry bag. I looked over my shoulder to see Draco was still glaring. "AW, what happened to morning Draco?" I tease.

"My bitchy friend killed him." He pouts, unhappy with being the butt of my joke.

"I'm going to get ready for school like you should." I open the bathroom door.

"Can I ask you one thing before I go?" He got off the bed. I turn around, leaning against the door frame. I couldn't help, but notice his well-sculpted body, seeing that he was only wearing boxer briefs. When my sights reached his face, I saw his trademark smirk laying on it.

I took a deep breath before saying, "Ask me anything?"

"When was the last time you woke up next to Blaise after a night full of snuggling? When was the last time you saw him in his underwear and had your eyes filled up with lust?" He asks smugly. I stood there shocked. "Well?" He tilts his head, waiting for an answer.

I roll my eyes and slam the door. "Ridiculous Man! He says he wants to be friends, but then points out everything in our relationship that's too intimate." I undress and step into the shower. I quickly showered before toweling myself off.

I got dressed in my that I altered. I glanced in the mirror and found myself staring. My shirt was unbuttoned so low that I could see the top of my bra and the skirt end an inch after my ass. My feet were clad with six-inch hooker heels. My tie hangs low between my breasts. A see-through Slytherin robe lay on top of me.