04 |:| The Delinquent

Ryuuji sat in his classroom during break-time, eating his sandwich as he blankly stared at a book.

He hated reading--or studying in general. He was the type of boy who can't be tied down, that is unless his parents gives him an order. He had to quit basketball because they started to witness a change in his behavior as he became very rowdy and rough after becoming obsessed with basketball; which was definitely Rindou's fault. 

His parents wanted him to focus on studying and becoming a civilized human rather than. . . whatever the hell he was before. The first step was fixing his appearance, and cutting his long and puffy hair was the most painful thing he had to do.

He didn't feel the same anymore as he even manages to gross himself out whenever he looks in the mirror to see a well-dressed lad with a fresh cut.

But, even with his new look, he didn't seem to belong glued in his desk while holding a book. His usual fiery expression was replaced with an annoyed and tired one ever since the new school year began as he pretty much started hating himself.

"R-yuu~ji~" Rindou cooed with a creepy expression on her face as she appeared beside his head.

"Ah! Rindou?!" He jumped back in his seat, "What are you doing here?"

"What's more concerning is that you changed your 'school-shooter hair' into an undercut. Trying to be a classy lad aren't you?"

"Sh-Shut up! My parents didn't appreciate my over-the-top behavior, so they made me quit. They probably thought that I was a borderline delinquent, thanks to you" He said grumpily.

"I'm sorry. I forgot to consider how outsiders will take effect in this. I'll keep that in mind next time" Rindou carelessly replied.

"Well it's a bit too late to say that, cunt" He angrily complained. Rindou was definitely poking fun at his position, so he didn't hold back from cursing her out. Plus, swearing was a habit of his that he had to fix due to his forced change, so it felt good to say that after a while.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to restrain yourself from that type of language, civilized human?" She asked, "and is that how you talk to your senior?"

"Well I can't bloody help it whenever you're here making a smartass remark. I don't need to hear that trash right now!" he snorted.

"Look, it's summertime and the heat is getting to me too, so I'm irritable as well okay?"

"So what? Why are you even here?" He rolled his eyes.

"I wanted to tell you that we're going to be entering the high school tournament this year" She replied. "And so, we need more members because everyone else is too scared"

Ryuuji suddenly stood up in his chair in surprise, "WHAT?! Are you guys trying to pick a fight with the Generation of Miracles? You know that they'll be extra competitive this year because of that oath!" He exclaimed as his pale face turned pink from his intensity.