08 |:| Bants & Bath Houses

After Teiko won their recent game against a nameless high school, they decided to leave the gymnasium without watching the match between Seirin and Yosen.

"Who do you think will win?" Tooru asked,

"From what I know, Murasakibara's freakish height makes him hard to defeat!" Ryuuji exclaimed.

"It'll be difficult for a school like Seirin to face an opponent like that, but Rindou insists that they'll win anyways..."

"You'll think that Seirin will win, coach?!" Nishimori asked Rindou.

"There's nothing to Atsushi-senpai but his terrifying height" She bitterly stated. "If you play your cards carefully, then getting past that guy will be a walk in the park"

The team looked at her with a questioning expression.

".....hypocrisy" Deatoro plainly said.

"Uwah! Toro-san said something that wasn't a metaphor!" Ryuuji exclaimed.

"So blunt!!"

"Oi Toro...!" Rindou snapped before grunting in irritation as Deatoro continued to stare at her in a disappointed manner.

"Why aren't we staying to watch the match?"

"Because Coach Sanada instructed you guys you rest your nonexistent muscles at the bathhouse before your game tomorrow." Rindou replied.

"Sweet, free invitation!" Nishimori cheered.

"You're calling my muscles nonexistent??! Check these guns out!!" Ryuuji took off his clothes in one swipe.

"Dude!"
"What the hell??" Everyone complained.

"It's literally 10 degrees outside! Put it back on!"

****

The players of Teiko were in the bathhouse, soaking themselves in the hot water provided by the service.

"Sudouhiro-san, how did the coach help you get out from the third-string? It's rather intriguing that you managed to reach the first-string in less than a year" Tooru stated. "Plus, she didn't know much about basketball at that time, right?"

"It turns out that we didn't know how to convert the power within ourselves on the court. Ah, Ryuuji knows this story more than anyone else. He was the first one that she talked to" Sudouhiro replied

"Yeah! That's right! They didn't meet Rindou until the second quarter of the school year!" Ryuuji said.

"How did you even approach her? She's pretty scary at first glance" Sudouhiro asked.

"Well she was extremely small, so she wasn't that intimidating. Our conversation barely got a chance to develop before she said something super straightforward and blunt which weirded me out"