10 |:| Teiko vs Rakuzan

The day has finally arrived where Teiko will be up against a miracle; Akashi.

They've been training with Rindou since summer as she provided them with useful information on defeating strong players; however, Sudouhiro can't help but feel rather nervous.

Unlike Ryuuji, who trusts Rindou too much, and Deatoro, who just doesn't care, Sudouhiro was conflicted about the advice that she gave them. He has always been the rational and skeptical one in the team. He's also highly suspicious of Rindou, so he often questions everything she says and tries to link them to her secret intentions.

Rindou was already aware of this and plans not to do anything about it. She couldn't force someone to trust her, that's something that he has to figure out himself.

"The atmosphere seems rather somber today," Momoi said as she walked alongside Aomine.

"But, maybe it's just me" she added.

"I feel it too" He replied before they entered the center.

"Momoi-san, Aomine-kun, you're both here" Kuroko greeted as he walked up to them.

"Tetsu-kun! You're going to watch the match too?"

"Of course. I'm a bit curious to see how strong the second generation are" He replied.

"Ugh, don't call them the 'second generation.' I hate it," Aomine complained as he began walking away.

"Try not to say that in front of him. He gets really annoyed" Momoi whispered to Kuroko with a nervous smile.

"Okay. But have you asked him about what happened between them?" He asked.

"No, but he said that he'll tell me soon. The others are not against it either" She replied.

"That's good" Kuroko smiled. "I'll be heading back to my team now. Good bye"

"See you!" She replied before making her way to the bleachers and sitting next to Aomine.

"Hey Satsuki, get a load of this guy" He said as he gestured to Kise, who was sitting in front of them with his head in his hands.

"Stop making fun of me, Aominecchi!!" Kise whined.

"Ki-chan, are you sad about losing to Seirin?"

"Of course I am! And I wanted to stay home today but Midorimacchi forced me out here!"

"Look, I don't like being here either" Midorima, who sat next to him, said as depression clouds fogged up his glasses. "But everyone has to support each other now that you're thrown in the dumpster also. Even Akashi may need this support"

"Is Murasakibaracchi even here?" Kise asked.