07 |:| Dark Horse

As the Winter Cup proceeds, teams are narrowing until the final two are standing; however, it hasn't gotten that far yet.

Competitors are aware of the massive threat that is the Generation of Miracles, but there's a dark horse rising towards the top as this mysterious team has already been recognized by the spectators.

"Teiko's new regulars might actually have a chance"

"They're surely intimidating"

"I could hear their loud voices from outside the stadium, scary!"

"I didn't think that they'd make it this far. . ." Momoi told Aomine as they sat together in the gymnasium center.

"This pisses me off. Why did the coach even let her do this?" Aomine replied.

"You two" A voice interrupted their conversation as they turned to see Midorima and Takao.

"Midorin and Takao-kun!"

"Hello~" Takao replied

"Oi Midorima. Looks like you lost against Rakuzan" Aomine casually stated.

"Shut up" The green lad replied, "That's not remotely why I'm mad. I keep hearing all this talk about Teiko"

"Of course. . ."

"I told her that I would be the one to stop her team, but Rakuzan f***ked us over before I did anything, " Midorima cursed.

"Wow, language. . . ." Takao sighed

"Her?' You met Kaerii--I mean, Rindou?!" Momoi asked.

"When?!" Aomine added.

"Two days ago. She was with her obnoxious and sketchy-looking team"

"Since we're not going to be the ones defeating her, there's no choice but to support the other guys" Aomine suggested.

"I don't care anymore about what happens. I don't want to be involved with her" Midorima tiredly replied.

"Hey! If she actually makes it past one of us, our oath will be ruined!" Aomine defended.

"My support won't make a difference. There's nothing we can do but watch" Midorima grunted.

"This isn't even a joke anymore, she's gotten this far. . ." Momoi pouted.

"Tch! Fine, I won't make any weird promises, but I'll do what I can. I won't be able to live with myself if she actually won against one of us"

"Good, we got one more" Aomine said in satisfaction.