05 |:| The Winter Cup

It was the day of the Winter Cup as the Miracles got a phone call from Akashi, telling them to meet up outside.

"Let's look through our opponents" Momoi said as she held up a chart of the current matches.

"I don't care," Aomine started walking away from the group.

"Oi, where are you going?!" Imayoshi asked.

"Outside"

Momoi scoffed at him and averted her attention. Her eyes scanned the paper from top to bottom as she saw something that wasn't supposed to be there.

She tensed up in shock and gasped out loud, "WHAT?"

The generation of miracles waited outside of gymnasium before Akashi was the last person to arrive to the meeting.

"Daiki, Ryouta, Tetsuya, Shintaro, Atsushi, it's been a while" Akashi said after appearing from the shadows.

"Hello, Akashi-kun" Kuroko replied.

"It seems like there's an unfamiliar face here. Please leave so I can talk to my former teammates" Akashi told Furihata, who obviously didn't not want to be there in the first place.

"I would love to, but. . ." Furihata was so nervous that his body was frozen in place, up until Kagami Taiga stepped in and placed his hand on his shoulder,

"Why should we leave?" He provokingly asked.

"Kagami-kun, what are you doing here?"

"Shintaro, I need your scissors" Akashi suddenly demanded.

"Why?"

"My hair has been bothering me, and I was planning to cut it" He replied as Midorima handed him the scissors.

"First off" Akashi charged towards Kagami, attempting to cut his face with the scissors. Kagami dodged to the side in panic.

"What the hell?!" He yelled as a small cut appeared on his cheek.

"Kagami-kun!" Kuroko exclaimed.