26 |:| Finale

"And then that was the end of it, Rindou just left Deatoro alone."

"What an idiot... that guy," Sudouhiro scoffed as he spoke with Ryuuji on the phone. "I started noticing some weird obsessive habits coming from him after the Winter Cup. It made me question why he decided to go against Rindou in the first place."

"What was your reason?"

"Some of Rindou's bare-minimum tendencies reminded me too much of the Generation of Miracles and their game ethics in the past," the previous captain explained. "But, after the Jabberwock match, I've changed my mind. The miracles definitely exceeded their limits in that game, and so did Rindou... She has proven herself to be reliable, and a great coach."

"They've changed a lot," Ryuuji replied. "I'm going to Tokiwagi next year."

"Good choice. I'm transferring as well."

"W-Wait what?!"

"My new school is far too elitest for me, and their basketball management is dysfunctional. I'd rather join a team with a future."

"A future...?"

"I guess we'll be teaming up again, Ryuuji."

"Damn ya, I'll never get a bloody break..."

"Ah, there he goes," the Generation of Miracles and Rindou stood near the airport and watched as an airplane flew off into the sky.

"When do you think we'll see Kagami-senpai again?" Rindou asked.

"When he gets on television, playing for the NBA," Midorima replied.

"Perhaps in couple of years or so," Akashi added.

"Eh? Good for him then~," said Murasakibara.

"I'm going to America!" Aomine stated as everyone stared at him.

"You wanna visit Kagamicchi?" Kise asked.

"It's to play for the NBA, sooner or later!"

"And you'll be living there?"

"I'm not the type to get homesick. I can deal with the hustle," Aomine scoffed.

Rindou slightly bent over with a calm smile, "I can help you with conversational English, I'm quite good at that."

"Well she did get high marks in language arts," Akashi said.

"I won't be there to socialize, Kaeri."

"Well the point is to understand context and not look awkward. Here, try this," Rindou approached him as her small figure stood across his tall build.