A Message

You've made it to the end of the story!!

This was my first time writing an OC that doesn't fight people lol.

I honestly thought that I will never complete this book, but I did it! I didn't come up with the official ending up until a month ago, since I had a bunch of vague potential endings that would've really affected the theme of the story.

Some of the potential endings had the GoM taking revenge on Rindou by getting her 'deported' back to Saitama (which doesn't make sense, you can't deport someone back to a city) or at least banned from Tokyo by falsely accusing her for a crime. Rindou, Deatoro, and Sudou were looking for high schools to enroll together before she had to be separated from them. That caused her to be extremely bitter and depressed.

Some of the other endings had the GoM not forgiving Rindou at all, until she had to sacrifice herself or something.

I actually had a lot of potential ideas for action-packed dramatic plotlines with physical fights/conflicts (because it wouldn't be my type of fic without it), but since Rindou is the type of character who is 'above physical confrontations,' it wouldn't make much sense for her to be involved in any (often).

For a 26 chapter story, it took me two years to actually complete it. It never usually takes that long, so I'm sorry. I was trying to figure my life out, so I took a break from narrative writing.

But, I'm glad that I completed this so I can move on to another story, which will be a Boku no Hero Academia story. I'm really excited and I hope everyone will enjoy it too.

Anyways, thank you so much for the support and nice comments! I'll see you again!