23 |:| Vorpal Swords

Evening has arrived as Rindou walked into the Seirin gym, "hello everyone."

"Kaeri! We were just finishing up," Aomine said.

"Is that so? I just finished my shift for the training camp," she replied.

"I guess our schedules don't align," Momoi said.

"It's fine, we can stay for a little bit more," Midorima stated. "Rindou, we wanted to ask you about something."

"Yes?"

"We wanted to learn about the synchronized pace-change that you helped Teiko with."

"You want to use that against the Jabberwock?" She asked, "you sure you guys can work together for it?"

"We're willing to."

Rindou crossed her arms as she stared at the miracles, "but you all specialize in your individual abilities. You throw all of that away in a synchronized attack. I don't think it's possible for all of you to be in sync since each of you have your own pacing and mindset... You'll confuse the opponents as you are."

"Well, I can't say that you're wrong..."

"Anyways, I came to tell you guys that... I may not be as useful to you guys as you thought. I've been trying to come up with ideas, but things don't seem to fall into place," she said discouragingly.

"Rindou-san..."

"I understand why you'd find it hard, the teams that you've been working with are completely different than us. It's a lot of cooperation and teamwork," Midorima said.

"Yeah, we seem to go off on our own during matches," Kise let out a dry chuckle.

"But tell me, Kaeri, if you were leading your team against the Jabberwock, what would be your plan?" Akashi asked.

"If I were leading..." She thought of Teiko and Tokiwagi, the members' great chemistry and sense of teamwork, and how they were able to combine their minds into one.

She relaxed her eyes as she focused on the ground, "there were some things I found out about Nash Gold and the Jabberwock. It seems to me that Nash's involvement is saved for near the end of the match when things get more serious," she began. "Jason Silver is their tank, so they'd want us to focus our energy on him while they store a missile in the back."

"And how would you expect to get through that?" Momoi asked.

Rindou took a deep breath as a mock battle was playing within her head, thinking of many different scenarios.

"So there's the GoM, Kagami, Kuroko... Do we have more?"

"Hyuuga, Takao, and Wakamatsu."

"Great," Rindou walked towards the closet and opened it, stepping inside, "Come get me in the morning."