4

Her soft, supple lips were peppering kisses down the base of his neck, lightly sucking on his Adam's apple before continuing her trail towards his collarbone as she pushed his shirt off of his body. She moved so that she was straddling him and he grabbed her by the back of her neck, pulling her into a passionate kiss as Demi's hands locked behind his head. It was like they couldn't get enough of each other...ever. What started as casual sex four years ago to relieve stress turned into something serious, something that neither of them were expecting. But even now as Demi began to move her hips to the rhythm of the Tank song playing over his speakers, he knew she had clothes scattered all over his closet. Her purple electric toothbrush was right next to his in the second drawer in his bathroom. All of her makeup filled the top of his granite counter, spilling over into his room on top of his dressers. Her phone was plugged up right next to his. Her favorite pair of shoes were tossed at the end of his bed. They were together in every sense of the word...well almost.

"Trey, you seem distracted. We've been making out for at least twenty minutes but my pants are still on," Demi said after pulling away from him.

He was distracted. It wasn't that he didn't wanna have sex with her, because if he was being honest he always wanted to have sex with her, but he was just thinking about other things. Mainly the red velvet case tucked into his pocket. He was surprised she hadn't found it yet.

"I'm good baby. But..." Trey trailed off as he looked into her sweet honey brown eyes that were dark with lust. Demi sat up a little bit more and waited for him to continue.

"Do you ever think about the future...our future?"

"I'm graduating in May, of course I do," Demi replied with a light smile on her face causing her nose to crinkle in the way that he loved. "Why?"

"Because I've been thinking about it a lot. I mean, we're not getting any younger. And we've been together for four years..." Trey started, using his strength to flip them over and lay her flat on her back. Demi smiled as she felt him against her, all of him, and played with the hairs on the nape of his neck.

"Trey..."

"Fuck, hold on," Trey breathed out before attacking her lips once again.

He pulled her shirt over her head so that she was left in her Victoria's Secret tee shirt bra. He knew because he had picked it out. Next came her shorts, and he wrapped his arm around her back to bring them even closer together as the song changed to his own "Sex Ain't Better Than Love." It definitely wasn't. Right now they felt pretty equal because sex with Demi was like...an out of this world experience. But the love they shared between them was so unique he knew he would never be able to love another girl the way he loved her.

"I love you," Trey whispered each time he would bite down on her sensitive skin then nip at it to soothe the pain. He was barely touching her yet Demi was already like putty in his hands.

"I love you so much," he said as she pushed his boxers off while he fumbled with her underwear.

"I love you too, Trey," she said as he pressed his forehead against hers while aligning herself with her entrance.

"I'll love you forever and ever," she whispered, the end of her sentence turning into a moan as Trey slowly entered her. It was agonizingly slow. It was so slow that she dug her fingers into his back and bucked her hips just to feel more of him. So slow that she debated flipping them over so that she could do all of the work.

The song changed. Now Beyonce's "1+1" was playing. They had decided to use Demi's playlist tonight and it was definitely paying off.

"Fuck, baby," Demi rasped out as Trey began to move to the slow beat of the song. Demi closed her eyes as he started to kiss her again.