16

"Okay, what about this?" Demi asked as she came out of the dressing room in Agent Provocateur, twisting and turning in front of Monique in the silky bodysuit.

"Demi, I would wear that out in public," Monique deadpanned as Demi huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, run this by me again. Why are you about to drop at least $200 on lingerie?"

"Trey is out of town for interviews and stuff. He'll be back on Saturday which is when our one month of abstinence is over. I'm gonna pick him up for dinner in a trench coat but I'll be wearing my lingerie under it. I think you know the rest," Demi explained, proud of her little plan.

Her body was tingling at the thought of being with Trey once again, not just because of the whole abstinence thing but also because he had been gone for a few days and she really missed. His house was lonely without him and the only solution was throwing herself into work and coming up with different plans to seduce him when he came back.

"Okay, then you need to be wearing something that'll drive him crazy all night. But it can't be too crazy because you'll still be in public," Monique said, shooing her back into the dressing room to change so that they could keep looking around. Demi came back out a few minutes later so they went back into the store, shifting through all of the skimpy lingerie in search of the perfect outfit.

"Oh, you never told me what's going on with you and that Wilmer dude," Demi said as she started to look at the dresses.

"Who?" Monique didn't look up so Demi knew that she was trying to play it off like she didn't know what she was talking about.

"Wilmer...? One of your most loyal customers. You went to dinner with him on Sunday night...?" Demi reminded her, even though she knew Monique was aware of what she was talking about. Monique was a personal stylist and for the past few weeks she had been going on and on about one of her new customers, Wilmer.

"Oh yeah, him. I think I'm ready to let him ruin my life," Monique stated as Demi started to laugh.

"What?"

"We ended up spending Sunday together. Like all day and all night. The sex was insane but it's not even about that. He actually listened to me while I was talking. Like, he actually cared. I don't know. I think I'm sprung. I'm just as hooked as you are. I'm a goner," Monique whined as Demi giggled and walked over to her.

"I know it's scary because you're so anti relationship but this could be a good thing for you. Maybe he's the one," Demi shrugged as Monique shook her head.

"I don't know about all of that. But I'll keep seeing him. He's just...I don't even want to think about it or I will end up ditching you to go be with him," Monique joked, but Demi didn't doubt that she was serious.

"I mean, if that's what you wanna do I'm sure I can-"

"Oh my God! Demi, that's it!" Monique exclaimed, turning Demi towards the mannequin near the back of the store. Demi nodded in agreement before they both rushed to that section of the store, searching for the piece in her size. Once they found it, Demi nearly screamed. This weekend was going to be too good.

As Trey exited the private plane, he watched the black Escalade pull to a stop, then Max got out of the car and to open the back door. He wasn't expecting Demi to meet him at the airport, but she exited the Escalade with a sly smile on her face, then leaned against it as he walked towards it. She was only wearing a super short black trench coat with leather sleeves, and black suede Christian Louboutin stilettos. Her hair was blown out and framed her face like it never had before. Even her makeup was fully done, her teeth sunken into her blood red bottom lip. As soon as he reached her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her as close as humanly possible.