9

"You already got me a dress, remember? The one I still haven't gotten to wear?" Demi tried to remind Trey as he basically dragged her into Neiman Marcus on Saturday morning.

Last night after she collapsed on his couch after a long day of work and they talked about Kayla a little bit, he brought up that she needed something to wear to the Billboard Awards. After everything they did last night Demi thought that he would have forgotten about it but he didn't. He woke her up with Belgian waffles and whip cream then told her that they were leaving an in hour and for once they actually did.

"No, you're wearing that on our date tonight," Trey said as he effortlessly moved through the store in search of the women's department.

"But, I have dresses back at my house," Demi argued. She just really didn't want Trey spending his money on her. Not only that but she also didn't really want to go to this award show. The attention around them had died down a bit but that didn't stop paparazzi from continuing to follow them everywhere.

"Demi, shut up," he demanded.

Anyone from the outside looking in would think that he was being rude to her but the urgency in his voice and the way he looked at her sent a chill running down her spine. She shut her mouth and followed him towards the formal dresses as her cheeks flushed.

"Pick what you like. It's formal, but it's also a red carpet meaning people wear whatever they want. Make sure you'll be comfortable," Trey said as he gestured towards the racks. But Demi didn't make a move. Instead she turned to him with a coy smile on her face.

"Why don't you pick it out?" Demi suggested as he raised his eyebrow, already knowing what she was trying to do.

"Really? Anything I pick out, you'll wear?" Trey questioned as Demi eagerly nodded her head.

"Fine," he said, beginning to shift through the racks as Demi smiled in success. Not only had she gotten out of the dreadful process of dress shopping, but she also just ensured that Trey would spend the duration of the night between her thighs. Score.

"You know what my favorite color is right now?" Trey asked as he moved onto another rack.

"What?"

"White," he said, looking directly into her eyes as she smiled.

"What a coicinidence," Demi hummed.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing." Demi moved away from him to go look at the jewelry. A few minutes later, Trey came over to her holding a few articles of white clothing in his arms.

"See anything you like?"

"It's all too expensive," Demi mumbled as she took in the shiny diamonds that she would probably never be able to afford.

Some lawyers made really good money, but unfortunately, she wasn't one of them.

"Baby, if you want something, you know I'll buy it for you," Trey reminded her but Demi responded by shaking her head.

Trey was always trying to spoil her, it wasn't anything new. And maybe some other girls would accept his lavish gifts and money but Demi just didn't want it.

"Let's go to the dressing rooms. I hope the line isn't long," Demi said, taking Trey's hand and leading him to the dressing rooms in the back of the store. Demi wasn't sure why she expected him to wait outside for her. Instead, after the attendant hung her clothes up, he followed her into the roomy space and sat down on the couch in there.

Once she took her shirt off and shimmied out of her jeans, Trey realized why she said that it was a coicinidence that his new favorite color was white. Her matching bra and underwear were both pure white and stuck out against her newly tanned skin.