Epilogue

The club felt electric. That was the only way to describe it. The flashing lights. The moving bodies in skimpy dresses and expensive tee shirts. The alcoholic beverages spilling over the rims of red solo cups. The distinctive smell of marijuana floating through the atmosphere. The hard beats of songs that everyone knew and everyone loved. Usually the club wasn't her scene. She liked to keep to herself and mind her own business but after what felt like the longest week of her life, she had shimmied into an off the shoulder wine colored dress and ventured off to the popular club.

"Refill?" The bartender questioned, causing Demi to turn away from the crowd and face the bartender instead. She glanced at her half empty cranberry juice and lightly shrugged. "It's on the house."

"Actually, I can pick up her tab," a man next to her said, slipping into the seat beside her as he asked the bartender for a cup of Hennessy. After he got his drink, he turned to Demi and flashed her a smile that she instantly recognized, causing one side of her mouth to lift into a smirk as she drank him in under the dim lighting.

"What are you doing here, baby?" Trey questioned, turning towards her as she played with her engagement ring and her wedding band.

"I wanted to surprise you," Demi stated as the bartender slid her drink towards her before going to serve someone else.

"Well trust me, I'm surprised. You were knocked out when I left," he chuckled, brushing a loose curl away from her eye as she grinned.

"Surprise," she cooed with a shrug of her shoulders. "Can I get a dance with the club owner?"

She felt so confident in herself for the first time in months. She had been bumming it for a while but tonight her face was all done up, her hair tumbled down her back, and she knew she looked better than ever. Forget a snack. The way Trey was looking at her made her feel like a five course meal.

Ain't no other nigga hitting my
Nobody else can stop me
I'm gonna take you inside, outside, inside, outside, inside
Let's keep it inside
Alright, alright

"Of course." He offered his hand to her, helping her off of the bar stool before leading her into the crowd. Once he found a comfortable space, he wrapped his arms around her waist as she wound her arms around his neck and they began to move to the music.

On the sink
On the couch
On the bed
On the floor
On the porch
On the stove
On the roll
Touch my toes
Out of breath, take it slow
I wanna feel it in my soul

Demi turned her body so that her back was pressed against his front, grinding against him to the smooth beat as his lips found her neck and stayed there.

Yeah, I know you love it when I'm on top
Gotta keep it going baby, don't stop
I'm gonna give my all to you
Boy I'm taking all of you
I want it outside inside
I take you inside outside
Bring your outside inside
I think I can see my life in your eyes
I think you got everything that I like
I think I can feel you coming inside
And at the same time

"You wanna get out of here?" Trey asked as Demi nodded, feeling him grow against her. If she had been wearing panties they would be a mess.

You got that head going
You got the silk on
You got that high-heels looking like you got stilts on
This the foundation our love was built on
Bend you on the sink there in the restroom that's the wet room, that's the best room
Got'chu tweaking like you off a mushroom
Clothes everywhere like it's the dressing room
Where's the next room at

Trey took her hand again and led her back to the familiar hallway where his office was. He locked the door behind her and then he was all over her, sitting her on top of his desk as their lips smashed against each other's. His fingers wove through her thick waves. His lips sucked on the skin beneath her collarbone. Her hands went to the buckle of his belt and shakily undid it. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him as close as possible to her.

Go ahead and take the rest off
You put that dress on for me tonight like it's the Met Ball
Cancel all your other plans off
I'm gonna play this Johnny Gil, Vandross and Sade, and Goapele
And you gon use that mouth to take these pants off

Demi pulled away from Trey, winking at him before she got off of the desk and turned him so that he was against the desk instead. She dropped to her knees and pulled his pants down, then his boxers, instantly taking him into her hands. When they were younger she used to love giving head but for some reason she shied away from it, not that he could tell because she was still just as good at it as she used to be. His fingers tugged at her hair as she went deeper and deeper, but before he could let go, she pulled away with a pop and stood to her feet.

I want it outside inside

"I am so glad I wifed you up," he groaned as he pushed her dress up her hips and saw that she was completely bare underneath. He walked them over to his couch and laid her flat against it, climbing on top of her as she undid his shirt and tossed it to the side.

I take you inside outside

Demi's eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head as he entered her the first time in months. He filled her up completely then held her close, but he wasn't moving, causing her to squirm underneath him because she needed him to move. She needed some type of friction.

Bring your outside inside

"Fuck," she panted as he finally started to move, but slowly because he wanted her to feel him, all of him, every single inch. And she could. And she loved it.

I think I can see my life in your eyes

"Let me see you," Trey whispered as he picked his pace up and she struggled to keep her eyes open. "Keep them open for me, baby."

I think you got everything that I like

He connected their lips once again as they continued to move with each other. Trey sat them up so that Demi was straddling him, and she controlled their pace of their movements as her hands grasped the back of his neck and she kissed him like he was her oxygen, the air that kept her alive and breathing every single.

I think I can feel you coming inside

Once his thumb flicked against her clit, she released a series moans then she came undone. Trey came with her, both of rocking against each other and sweating in the heat of the afterglow as they road their climaxes out.

And at the same time...

"I love you so much," Demi giggled as Trey combed his fingers through her hair and she dug her head into the crook of his neck.

"I love you too, baby. I can't believe you came out tonight. Where's Ariah?"

"She's with Monique. So the house is empty. And I went to Agent Provocateur last weekend," Demi teased before she kissed him again then pulled away.

"Damn, I love you," Trey groaned, kissing her lips then her cheeks then her nose then her eyelids, causing her to break out into a series of giggles as his fingers kneaded into her sides. "And we are never going six months without sex ever again."

"Your wish is my command," Demi's voice grew softer as she looked down at her husband. "Take me home, baby."

And Trey had no problems obliging to her simple demand.

Alright, alright