Chapter 2

©Oh_NaNa (Arrakika Shackleford)

They were so sexy, tall, and muscular, and delicious. I've never seen twins who looked this damn good. They are identical. They were shorter than Jordan, but they beat him by a long shot in looks. Their hair was a fiery red and brown mixture. The one on the left's hair hung just below his ears, like Jordan, only his hair was gorgeous. I mean Jordan has beautiful hair but his was just.... It looked so soft. I had the urge to run my hands through it.  The one on the right had short wild hair. Bad boy. I thought. Two sets of burning blue eyes watched me as I undressed them with my eyes. They were perfectly built.

I heard Jordan screaming my name through the earpiece of the phone. I looked up at the men and smile at them shyly. "Can you just give me oooonnneee minute?" I asked starting to close the door. "Thanks." I said before it shut in their surprised faces. I pushed my back against the door. I was breathing heavy. "Jordan!" I squeaked into the phone.

"What is it?" He asked sounding worried. I didn't want him to be worried.

"The sexiest men on the planet are at my door! And their identical twins!" I screamed quietly, jumping up and down.

"Calm down, Sen, you’re going to give yourself a stroke." He laughed. "Talk to them and call me back."

"What am I supp-" I started to say.

"It will come to you, trust me." He said cutting me off. "Love you, bye!" He hung up.

I didn't know how to talk to boys, especially boys like them. I haven't had a boyfriend since elementary school. I went out with Jesse Moore, for twenty minutes, and broke up with him because he threw up on me on the merry-go-round. I know as much about boys as I know about cars. Not shit. I might as well get this over with though. I opened the door and looked up at the men still standing there. "Hi," I said with my legendary smile. "I'm Sensual.” 

"Yes you are." The one on the right whispered, staring at me. I stopped breathing. His brother elbowed him in the stomach and cleared his throat.

"My name is Aiden Sinister and this is my brother Jeremiah." They had sexy names too. Aiden and Jeremiah Sinister. I felt goose bumps rising down my back when I thought of myself between the two brothers, screaming their names over and over again as they push me over the edge.

"Are you OK?" Aiden asked waiving his hand in my face. I pushed thoughts out of my head and nodded.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked them, pushing my door open wider. The men stepped into my room and took a seat on my bed. I sat across from them at my desk. "What can I help you with?" I asked the brothers.

"Nothing. We're here to help you." Jeremiah spoke this. "As dorm supervisors our job is to make sure you have everything need." I was becoming lost in his voice. It was just so sexy. My legs got weak at the thought of him whispering sweet words in my ear. He rambled on and on about the duties of being a dorm supervisor. I hadn't heard a word he said. I was too busy fantasizing. "Is there anything you need, Sensual?" They asked together. I snapped out of the trance when I heard my name. I almost said you but I stopped myself.