Chapter 8

We had been in the water for a good while; I guess they realized that I wasn't going let them teach me to swim. I was clinging to the float like it was my life. They jumped in and pulled me to the deep end. When they stopped I was at the diving board.

"Hold on." They said with a devious grin. They grabbed the float and pulled it out from under me. My ass hit the water and my hands shot up and grabbed the diving board. Were they trying to fucking kill me?

  "What the fuck!" I screamed, trying to get the water out of my eyes. "Are you guy’s stupid?" I shrieked. I was scared as hell; I was not having fun anymore. Emma was laughing hysterically as she got out of the pool.

"I have to pee." She said grabbing a towel and headed in the house. The twins were on either side of me, gently kicking their legs and moving their arms to stay afloat. They made it look like an elegant dance the way their bodies moved. They looked really hot in their swim suit; they fit perfectly across their asses. Aiden's were a dark blue color, Jeremiahs were white. I found myself being turned on by the sight of them in the water. Their hair was wet and wild, and the sun glinted off their skin.

"Are you mad?" they asked, swimming closer to me. I was supposed to be mad, but I was hotter than anything. I shook my head no. They kissed my face. "We're sorry, Sen." They whispered. I could only nod. I wanted to be out of this pool and in one of their beds, but I resisted the urge to say so.

  "Will you try for us?" Aiden asked kissing my neck.

"Please, baby?" Jeremiah whispered in my ear before using his tongue to make circles around my ear. I was melting around them. I unconsciously let go of the diving board trying to get closer to them. My head went under. I couldn't breathe; I thrashed my arms and legs around trying to get myself to resurface. Less than a moment later both of the twins were under me pushing me up out of the water. My head hit the surface and I gasp for air. my hands shot up and grabbed the board once more.

"Cancel that." They said with a grin. "We'll try this again some other time." They helped me out of the pool and wrapped me up in a towel. Jeremiah picked me up bridal style and carried me into the house, Aiden walked close to us. Emma was in the living room watching TV, some crazy soap opera. Someone cheated on someone, and the mistress murders the wife, it was some really dramatic shit.

"We have something for you." They whispered. He carried me up the stairs; he put me down in front of the bedroom I stay in when I slept over. Aiden was right behind us. I looked at them with a raised brow and he opened the door. I looked at the bed; there was this gorgeous purple camera bag. I looked at the twins. They had these excited smiles on their faces.

"Well, don't just stand there." Jeremiah whispered. "It’s not going to open itself." Aiden whispered with a smile. I hesitated for a minute then walked with them to the bed. I stuck my hand out but didn't touch it for a moment. After a long second I picked up the bag and opened it.

   My eyes got wide, I looked from Aiden to Jeremiah, and they just kept smiling. I looked back at the camera. I couldn't believe that I was holding a Hasselblad H4D-60. A.K.A. The most expensive camera made. That camera cost over $40,000! I felt the tears run down my face. I knew then that I was in love with Aiden and Jeremiah Sinister, and I think they love me too. Who am I kidding? I know they love me.