Chapter 39

(Aiden's P.O.V.)

Sen finally stopped crying. It took her two hours but she finally pulled it together. With our help of course. We couldn't sit there and do nothing while the mother of our children tor herself to pieces. When we got her back to our bedroom we took her to the tub. It was big enough for all of us to fit in. I ran the water and Jeremiah took off the hospital gown she had worn. 

I don't even think she's noticed that she's getting bigger already. She's obviously pregnant, if someone saw her they would notice something different. I climbed in the tub first, Jeremiah gently place her in my lap. He climbed in moment later. She was a total wreck. Her mind was going a thousand miles a minute. She feels like a fuck up. For some reason she thinks its her fault. 

We haven't found out the full extent of whats going on. All the villager told us was that when our children turn ten, their full powers will start to show. He said that the children could lead the world to destruction. The good and the evil will fight and evil will win. We asked him how to avoid it. You know what his answer was? Abortion. He said the only way he knew to stop the process is to kill our children. 

We wanted to kill him after his answer. Dad had to pull Jeremiah off of the man. Jeremiah's words still echoed through my head. "If you ever suggest something like that again," He was holding the man against the wall by his throat. "I will abort you." The man was clearly choking even though he is a vampire also. 

When dad finally got him to let go, the man fell to the floor gasping. Dad made him apologize to the man. He was too damn scared to not accept his words. Jeremiah didn't really say it like he meant it, and I don't blame him. He beat me to the man, that's the only reason he left alive. When he suggested abortion I almost snapped. Jeremiah only did it to please our parents.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my beautiful future wife finally speak. She was laying against my chest and I had my arms tightly around her. Jeremiah lay in front of her with his arm thrown over her. "I want to go to the beach." She stated quietly. I jumped up quickly and grabbed a purple bathing suite from the closet. 

"Would you like to eat first?" Jeremiah asked. Damn, I completely forgot she hasn't eaten any real food in a week. The last thing she ate was the macaroni and she didn't even finish it. She nodded her head and looked up at is. We both felt our hearts breaking. Her eyes showed her worry even though they were back to normal. We could tell she was hurting on the inside and it was tearing at us. 

"I love you." We said quietly. She smiled genuinely. 

"I love you too." She whispered and forced a smile. We know she loves us and it helped a little hearing her say it. I just wish there was something we could do to fix this mess. We need to find out exactly what is supposed to happen after the children are born. That damn villager was no help.

"Baby, we promise we will do everything we can to fix this." I said. She nodded at me but she looked a little fearful. Her thoughts told us she is worried we would hurt our daughter. We gasped and gave her a hurt look. 

"We would never hurt our own children." Jeremiah said. "No matter what they turn out to be, we will always love them." She frowned knowing she had hurt us.