Chapter 32

We went to the living room and twins called their mom and informed her that we will be coming a week early. She questioned them as to why we had changed our plans suddenly. We didn't want to say anything yet. They told me how much she wants grandchildren and we didn't want to put false hope in anyone's heart.

"Sorry mom," the twins said. "We'll call you later, we have company." There was knocking on the door a second later. Aiden opened the door. Jordan was standing there with Emma on his back. They both had bright smiles planted on their faces.

Apparently our faces weren't near as bright. "Whats wrong?" They asked together. They giggled playfully and joked about jinxing each other. Afterwards they turned back to us. Their eyes bore into ours.

"Sen, you look really pretty today." Emma said. "Are you using some new skin cream? Your glowing."

"No, I don't use that crap, you know that." I said walking to the living room. 'Are we telling them?' I asked the twins quickly.

'Its up to you.' They said. 'Theyre basically family so you can if you want.' I don't want to keep this from them but I don't want them to go on a 'Sen's pregnant' frenzy. Who am I kidding? All I have to do is whip out the red eyes, that'll keep them quiet.

"What is up guys?" Jordan asked. "You're too quiet. Especially you Sen." Before I could answer he resumed talking. "And whyweren't you in class today? You know better than to be skipping."

"Jordan," I said. "Will you shut up?" I put my hands on my head and rubbed my temple. I felt another headache coming on. "God you talk a lot." I added.

"We've got some news." The twins said, they couldn't really hide the happiness in their voices.

"What kind of news?" Emma asked curiously. "Ooh are you going on vacation?"

"Actually yes." They said. "But that's not the news."

"I really hate guessing games." Jordan said as a reminder. I could never get him to play any guessing games when we were younger. He always said the same thing. 'I hate guessing, I never get it right.'

"There is a possibility that we're going to have a baby." They said slowly. I watched Emma and Jordan's faces go from happy to ecstatic.

"That's great news!" Emma yelled happily. "I'm going to be an aunt."

"And I'm going to be an uncle!" Jordan yelled pulling me into his signature Sensual Hug. I'm the only one who gets hugs like this, Emma doesn't even get them.

"Put me down Jordan." I demanded. "You guys are only happy because it's not you." Everyone's faces turned sad including the twins.

"You don't want this baby?" The twins asked. Their eyes started to fill with tears and so did mine. Emma gasped when I went blue.

"Of course I do." I said crying. "I just don't know how I'm supposed to react! Am I supposed to running around jumping for joy?" I asked trying not to sound sarcastic.