Chapter 18

"Sen, come on! Open the door!" Aiden yelled. I had locked myself in the downstairs bathroom. I had just found out that the twins are proud owners of god knows how many snakes. 

"Why can't you guys have cats or something?!" I yelled back. 

"Babe you're allergic to cats!" They said laughing.

"So!" I yelled. havent alway been allergic to them. One day I woke up and went to play with Sir Fluffums and a few minutes later I looked like I had been attacked by bees! My parents got rid of my cat and I started getting allergy shots. 

"Come on Sensual, they're not that bad." Jeremiah said through the door.

"Theyre slimy and gross." I whined. I really didn't know if they were, I never got close enough to find out.

"No they're not." They said together. "Dont you trust us?" Every time they want me to do something they pull this shit. They use my love for them to get what they want. 

"That's not going to work this time, guys." I replied. I heard them sigh and walk away from the door. Out of all the pets they could have they choose snakes? I guess they live up to their last name, that is some sinister shit. No wonder they never offered to show me their rooms. I shuttered as I thought about how many snakes they had. I hate snakes, well I don't hate them, I just dislike them. I've never really been around one, ir touched one. Theyre just so weird. They don't have any legs and they choke their food to death and eat it whole! 

The twins didn't bother me for a while. I could hear the tv in the living room blaring. I had thought about that massage. I decided I would go ahead and shower down here. I mean I am locked in a bathroom, I might as well do what I need to do. I stripped my dress off and turned the water on in the shower. I was standing there enjoying the hot water when I heard the door creak open. 

I looked around to see Aiden and Jeremiah watching me attentively. They had already changed their clothes and they stood there shirtless in nothing but their matching boxers. I laughed knowing that if they turned around, their names would be stitched in red on the back. I couldn't help but look at every inch of them. They had the most amazing bodies I've ever seen, so smooth, sexy and delectable. I licked my lips as I imagined what we could do: the love we could make, the feeling we could give each other, and the pleasure.

Sex with them is mind-blowing! It leaves you wanting more, but I never have to worry because they give me as much as I can take. Their eyes trailed over my body slowly, I was standing in hot water but that didn't keep my body from shivering. "How did you get in?" I asked. They didn't take their eyes from me. They licked their lips and adjusted themselves in their boxers.

"Picked the lock." They said nonchalantly. "We had to see you." I continued to wash my chest. Making sure I moved slowly. I was teasing them, my hands massaged my breast and I leaned back against the wall.  I heard them suck in a breath when my nipples got hard under my fingers. I closed my eyes and continued what I was doing. It actually did feel really good. I've never really been one for self pleasure, it was too lonely and there was no one there to help you. I bit my lip as I pulled and plucked at my nipples. 

"What did you want to see?" I asked them breathlessly. I still didn't open my eyes. I know that they had gotten closer to me, I can feel it. I let my hand slowly trail from my breast to my stomach.