Chapter 25

"Come on!" I said grabbing Emma's hand. This is going to be so good! I don't know why I think so, Jordan can still reject her. I have a good feeling though.

"Where are we going?" She asked sounding confused.

"You're going in my room, he doesn't know you're here." She tried to object but I pushed her in my room and slammed the door. I ran downstairs just as everyone was walking in the door.

Jordan smiled instantly when he saw me. I'm still mad at him but he's still my best friend. I smiled weakly back at him causing him to frown.

"How long are you going to stay mad at me?" He pouted.

"Not long if everything goes as planned." I mumbled so quiet nobody heard me. Before I could give him a real answer I saw him sniffing the air. Well he was doing a little more than sniffing, he looked like a coke addict sniffing a line.

Everyone stopped and gave him a funny look. He froze mid sniff. "What's that smell?" He asked. His eyes were wide as he looked from me to the twins. My mom sniffed the air.

"I don't smell anything." She said a little baffled. I rolled my eyes at her, she thinks Jordan is insulting her house when in reality he's smelling Emma.

"What does it smell like?" I asked trying not to smile. He looked crazy standing there. Its like he's a dog sniffing something out.

"The most wonderful things in the world mixed together." He said, his voice sounded weak and broken. My parents looked at each other, my mom made the crazy signal with her hand. I laughed aloud. I couldn't help it.

"Come on, stupid." I said walking backwards up the hall. "You know your not marrying Amber right?" I asked. I walked extra slow up the stairs.

"Yes I am." He said surely. "I love her." I rolled my eyes at him.

"No you don't." I said. "You love somebody else."

"Yea?" He said. "Who?" We had made it to my room, he was still sniffing the air. "What the hell is that smell?" He asked again. I smiled and pushed the door open. Emma was sitting on my bed looking nervous. She looked up at Jordan and his mouth dropped.

They didn't say anything and they sure as hell didn't move. 'What are they thinking?' I asked the twins, more like yelled it at them but whatever.

'You'll see in 3, 2,1.' As soon as their count down was over Emma was up off the bed and Jordan was running towards her. She leaped into his arms and the started making out wildly. 

"No introduction necessary I see." I said clapping my hands together. The twins pulled me into a hug.

"We might as well have a moment while they have a moment." Aiden whispered. I leaned up and kissed him, I'm the happiest person in the world now! I'm engaged, my two best friends are in love, and that bitch, Amber is out the door.