Chapter 3

So how did you guys like the first 2 chapters??? Please give a little feedback!!!

-Vote

-Comment

,-Fan!!!

 ©Oh_NaNa (Arrakika Shackleford)

Class went smoothly other than the fact that I was extremely nervous about seeing the twins today. I had already finished my assignments, so I decided to hang more pictures while I waited on them. What if they didn't show up? They probably got back to their rooms and decided they didn't like me anymore. Hell I don't even know if they liked me in the first place. Just because Jordan says they do, doesn't mean he's right. I finished with the pictures and changed clothes. I put on a pair of short shorts and a purple tank top, and a pair of sandals. It was hot outside today and I had dressed a little above the weather. 

   A few minutes after I changed I heard a knock at the door. My started beating out of my chest. I got up off the bed and opened the door. I looked out to see two shirtless men standing in front of me. Abs everywhere. Their bodies were smooth, the only hair they had was the line that lead straight to the bulge in their pants. I noticed two matching scars on their chests, right where their heart is. It made them look warrior like. I was standing there staring at them when I noticed that they were staring at me. 

"You look beautiful." they said gawking at me. I smiled at them sheepishly. The only boy to ever call me beautiful is Jordan. It was weird hearing it from someone else though. 

  "Thank you, You guys don't look half bad yourselves." I replied. I wonder what they have in mind for today. Their only wearing basketball shorts. I locked the door to my dorm and we headed down the hall. The twins walked close to me. Both of them had their arm around my waist.

Normally I would have freaked out! I had just met these guys last night; I shouldn't be letting them be this close to me. But for some reason I didn't mind though. I felt comfortable between them. I wanted to lean in closer to them. I already feel like I know them.  "So what are we doing today?" I asked them, ready to start the adventure. 

"Well, we thought about it," Aiden said taking a few steps towards me. "And we decided we would show you around some other time. It’s Friday and we were hoping to show you a good time this weekend." 

   "Is that OK with you?" Jeremiah asked walking to me now. They were both inches from me. These boys are going to drive me crazy. Do they not know that every time I get near them my skin tingles, making other parts of me tingle. Screw this innocent shit. I slowly lifted my hands and rubbed down their abs. I heard their breath hitch; I continue to caress their bodies.

I looked up at their faces and saw that their eyes were close. They were enjoying this as much as I was. I wanted to do so many things to them right now, but I'm not going to make myself look easy. I'm a 19 year old virgin. I don't want to do something I might regret later. I forced myself to stop touching them. Their eyes opened moments later. 

"That was interesting." they said together. I was so embarrassed. How could I just take it upon myself to touch them like that? I couldn't help myself. Since last night they have been the only thing on my mind.

"Sorry." I whispered. God I look so easy.