Chapter 48

The twins were in a bar chatting with two vampires. They're in the middle of a conversation when six men approach them, the leader being in the front. He has jet black hair and eyes to match. "Well, well, well," He said stopping in front of the twins. He isn't a vampire but I know he isn't human. "Who let the blood suckers out?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes at him. Typical line for a werewolf.

"What do you want Greg?" The woman sitting next to Aiden asked. I couldn't really see her face. I only saw Aiden, Jeremiah, and this jerk Greg. He looked around the club like he was admiring the building then he looked back at the girl.

"Oh, we're just we're just looking from some fun." He glanced at the twins then turned his body to face them. "Who are you?" He asked with a laugh. "I've never seen you two fairies around here." His buddies laughed as the twins jumped from their seats, obviously ready for a fight.

"Hey, they look familiar." One of the blurry faced men said. He stopped and thought for a long moment. "Hey," He said letting an evil smile creep across his face. "Remember that crazy, vampire bitch you had us take out a few years back?" He asked. "They're her brothers!" The twins quickly shifted. Their fangs glistened in the strobe lights and their eyes looked blacker than I've ever seen.

"Lets take this fight outside boys." The man, Greg smiled. He and the men vanished quickly. They were all headed for the back alley. The twins moved swiftly after them, anger and rage radiated from their bodies so much the crowd cleared from the area around them.

When they exited the building, they were jumped by two of the men. Greg was no where in sight, it was just his five followers left to feel the wrath of the Sinister Twins. The twins growled and tossed the men from their bodies easily. The wolves hopped up grinning, I could see the white of their teeth through the blur.

Why is everyone blurred out? I ignored my question and proceeded to watch the fight. The door burst open and the male and female vampire who accompanied the twins were standing there hissing at the werewolves. The woman jumped on the shorter werewolf and clawed at his face, while the man took on another.

Aiden charged one of the men, tackling him into side of the brick building. The side dented in and pieces of brick flew everywhere. He grabbed the guys head and bashed it repeatedly against the side of the building. I flinched with every hit. I could see blood coming out of the man's mouth and eyes as his face began to flatten. With one last powerful shove, the man's fave completely collapsed.

He threw the body to the side and when he turned around his eyes were as black as the alley they are standing in. He looked over to see Jeremiah fighting off two werewolves. They had shifted into their true form, they look like sick, mutant, dogs with bad skin. He had already taken out one and so had the other couple. I looked around the alley for them and I saw the woman laying face down on the ground, and the man is ripped to pieces beside her. There is so much blood in the alley, it looks like red painthas been splashed around.

Jeremiah grabbed the wolf who had made the comment about Emily-Rayne by the throat. "Why did you kill my sister?!" He growled at the animal. Since he is an animal now, there is no way for him to reply. Jeremiah didn't leave much room for talking, half a second later, he twisted his head completely off. He threw the wolf's head in the dumpster and let his body drop to the ground.

Aiden walked over to him, they were both breathing heavily and covered in blood. Jeremiah turned around and gave his brother a deathly look."This is all your fucking fault!" He screamed as he launched himself at Jeremiah. Everything went black like I had passed out. I could hear the twins fighting still but I couldn't see anything.