Chapter 33

(Aiden's P.O.V.)

Tomorrow is Sen's birthday. Jeremiah and I are excited but she doesn't seem to be. The last week has been rough, she's constantly throwing up and she can't seem to control her emotions. One minute she's the happiest person in the world, the next she's pissed off, then she gets sad.

I'm not going to lie, she would drive a human man crazy! We love her though and we're going to stay with her. She's pregnant with our child and we're going to take care of her no matter how she treats us. I'm honestly the happiest man in the world. I'm going to have a family, it wont just be me and my brother anymore. It will be us, our wife and our child. Well children, we've figured that since she's this sick she's having two. Twins.

"Baby?" Sen said. I turned to look at her. She's so beautiful laying there in my bed. Her hair is in tangles around her face and her eyes glow beautifully under the light. She's naked under my sheets. She gets hot then cold, so that was her solution. If she stays naked, she stays comfortable. Jeremiah had gone to buy her present so it was just us.  

"Yes my beautiful?" She smiled shyly at me. I love it when she acts shy. It makes her so adorable and innocent. She's far from innocent now. We bring out the bad in her, since we've been together she's been in more trouble than she has in her life.

"Can you rub my back?" She asked hesitantly. "It really hurts." Her thoughts said that she thinks she asks for too much. She thinks we'll get tired of doing for her but we wont. I leaned over my bed and kissed her lips. 

"Babe, you don't ask for too much." I whispered putting my forehead to hers. "I'll move a mountain if you asked me to." She tried to turn away but I held her face still. "We've waited for you our entire lives, we wouldn't leave you just because you ask for stuff." She nodded her head.

"I love you." She said. She sounded like she would cry. 

"I love you too." I whispered. "No crying, OK? Just roll over and get the best massage of your life." She smiled and rolled ontoher back. I worked my hands into the muscles of her back, she moaned aloud.

"Baby that feels so good." I know I'm not supposed to be turned on right now but I can't help it, just hearing her moan sets me off. I didn't even really pay attention to the fact that she was naked until then. I looked down at her body as I massaged her. She has a birthmark on her back, it's actually beautiful. Its shaped like a bird in mid-flight.

I traced the bird with my fingers and her body shuttered. I continued to massage her but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try to give her a little pleasure at the same time. I massaged her the middle of her back gently, my hands went from kneading to caressing. She moaned and arched her back. Her plump ass was in the air, I had to fight the urge to bite. I worked my way to the small of her back, I rubbed her hips and legs. I massaged her legs but I made sure I rubbed close to her core.

"Aiden," She moaned. "I want you." I couldn't control myself. I stripped away my clothes and climbed behind her. I kissed her shoulders, paying extra attention to the little mole on her right shoulder. She moaned and gripped the sheets.

"You're so beautiful." I said against her skin. I know she is smiling, she always smiles when we say that. I put my hand between her legs thinking I needed to get her ready. She didn't need my help in that department, she was already sticky with juice. I pulled my fingers away and stuck them in my mouth.