Chapter 24

"Babe we're late." Aiden said kissing my face.

"Ugggghhh." I groaned. I wasn't really sleepy, I just didn't want to move. Jeremiah was still asleep in my lap. He looked so adorable, his lips were slightly parted in that way that makes my heart flutter.

Who would have guessed that I find vicious, wild, and terrifying vampires cute and cuddly. I thought back to his grab-ass session last night, I want to see how he reacts to this. I got Aiden's attention and signaled for him to be quiet. He smiled already knowing what I'm going to do. I leaned down and moaned the best fake moan I could muster. He twitched a little and smiled. I took it a step further, I got Aiden to get my camera, I want to record this.

When Aiden came back he was smiling and excited. He readied the camera and hit record. Nobody was going to see this but us anyway, I might as well make it dramatic. I waved playfully at the camera. I couldn't help but giggle. "Ooh Jeremiah!" I moaned. He stirred a little but he was still asleep and smiling. "Fuuuuccckkkkk baby, right there." I yelled. Damn I'm convincing myself. I looked over at Aiden to see him standing there staring with his mouth  standing wide open.

I looked down at the boxers he wore and I could tell he was convinced too. I smiled proudly. He put the camera on the table and walked over to me. "Wake up!" He said smacking Jeremiah over the head. He jumped up looking around.

"What is it? Whats going on?" He asked.

"I'm horny is whats going on." He wiped his eyes and looked at me. I love it when they have that wild look, he was shirtless on top of that. Two shirtless men, both as sexy as the come. I licked my lips as I watched sweat roll down their bodies. It's cold as hell outside, to me at least. I've made the twins keep the heat on. It's hot as fuck but its well worth it.

"We're going to be late." They said absent mindedly. I sat up and pulled the shirt over my head, no bra.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" I asked as they stared at my bare chest.

"No biting." They reminded me. I rolled my eyes.

"No biting." I groaned. "can i nibble though?" I asked with hopeful voice.

"All the better." They said. We had sex for well over two hours. After we lay there in a pool of sweat.

"Emma is blowing your phone up." The twins said.

"Crap!" I yelled jumping up, I had completely forgotten that she was riding with us. I sent her a be there soon text and we ran off to shower.

"It's about damn time!" She yelled when we finally got to school. "First you move off, then you forget I exist." She said frowning. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Shut up," I said. "Nobody forgot about you, we were just a little- preoccupied." I said barely holding back my smile.

"Maybe your sexy ass best friend will break me off with a little somethin', somethin'." She said wiggling her eyebrows.