Chapter 16

"Sorry Sen, I was with Amber." Jordan said when he finally picked up the phone. I had called him seventeen times in twenty minutes.

"Oh you have a lot more to be sorry about." I said rudely. "Jordan, how long have we been friends?"

"Fifteen years, why? He asked he sounded very confused.

"So for the past fifteen years it has slipped your mind to tell me that you re a vampire?" I asked. He didn't say anything for a long time, I knew he was still on the phone because I could hear him breathing.

"What are you talking about?" He asked laughing, it was a fake laugh, I know what his real laugh sounds like. He was pissing me off, he was lying straight to my face even though I already know the truth.

"Cut the bullshit Jordan!" I said angrily. "I know everything! I know what you are and it breaks my heart that I had to hear it from someone else. I've known you almost my entire life and you never once hinted that you were different."

"Hold on Sen." I heard him pull the phone away and start talking to someone. "Amber I think you should go."

Then I heard her say, "You're blowing me off for that... Bitch?!" I got angry at what I heard. I'm going to kick her ass the next time I see her and I'm going to make sure she remembers it. A moment later I heard Jordan growl.

"She's not a bitch, she's my best friend. If you don't like it then you don't have to come back." A few seconds later I heard the door slam.

"Sen I couldn't tell you," He said once he was sure Amber was gone. "I wanted to so bad but humans aren't supposed know. The only reason you can know is because you're Aiden and Jeremiah's mate. I never wanted to keep this from you but if we break the rules in my world, we die." I definitely don't want that, I love Jordan.

"Do you forgive me Sen?" He asked sadly.

"Of course I forgive you " I said. "Oh and speaking of mates," I hesitated. "I found yours!" I said cheerfully.

"Sen, I've got something to tell you." Jordan said hesitantly. He didn't sound like he was telling me good news.

"What?" I asked looking at the twins. They shrugged signaling that they didn't know anything.

"I- I asked Amber to marry me." He basically whispered it but I heard it loud and clear. He had asked that trashy bitch to be his wife?

"She said yes." He finished. I knew I was about to explode.

"What and the fuck is wrong with you Jordan?! You asked her of all people to marry you? Are you blind or something? She throws her self at every guy she meets! Are you really prepared to have a slut for a wife? I thought you were smart but you acting dumb as hell right now." I couldn't stop talking, the twins stared at me with matching shocked looks on their faces. "She is nothing but a sex crazed gold digging BITCH! And what about your mate Jordan? Don't you care about her? She fell in love with you the moment she saw you picture on my wall! What am I supposed to tell her? Oh I'm sorry Emma, but you mate decided that he was going to marry a prostitute!" I screamed, a second later the line went dead.