Chapter 12 - Imprisoned

Hey guys! It's my first day back from break, so I kind of just want to get into this story. Let's go!     

     They pulled Bolin onto the airship a few minutes later. He was still unconscious, so they put him leaning against the wall. The Outsiders started taking off their masks. The one with the hoodie had tan skin, and white-gray hair. Whether it was dyed or not, Anya couldn't tell. "Put handcuffs on both of them." He ordered. "Gag the girl." Anya didn't fight when a brunette women with her long hair tied back into a pony tail came and gagged her. Nor did she fight when handcuffs were put on both her and Bolin. There were only two words running through her head. Korra lied.

     They flew for about three hours and then touched down on a small patch of land in the middle of a lake. It was freezing by the water- it was nearing midnight. Anya shivered. They had stood there for about an hour when a large metal thing came out of the water. It was round, but it had an engine. The same engine as the Sato-mobiles. A door opened and Anya was pushed inside, followed by Bolin and the Outsiders. Once the door was sealed shut, the thing plunged underwater. It was a submarine.

     When Bolin woke, the first thing he noticed was a pain in his head. He groaned as he sat up, bringing a hand to it. When his vision cleared, he noticed Anya a few feet away from him. She was laying down and her back was to him. A bell sounded and Bolin looked to his right. That's when he saw the bars and realized. They were in a jail cell.
     "Anya!" Bolin exclaimed, shaking her awake. "Anya!" Anya sat up and turned towards Bolin. "You're okay!" Bolin said happily. "Did they hurt you?" Anya shook her head. "Okay, okay." Bolin replied. "We need a plan to get out of here." Bolin continued to mumble to himself, but Anya just lay back down. Bolin stopped. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. Anya just nodded again.

     The door to their cell opened the next morning. A guard came in. "Get up!" He ordered. "Now!" Bolin and Anya both stood up. "Don't think you're just going to rot away in here." He said. "If you want to eat, you're going to have to work. Follow me." The two followed.
    They walked into what appeared to be one of the main storage rooms. "Kid, you're in here with Jane." The guard said. Anya recognized the woman, she was on board the airship when they were captured. She was the one with the long brunette hair. The guard ordered Bolin to follow him, and the two left. "You should be happy." Jane said with a smile. "You've got one of the easy jobs." Anya didn't say anything. "We're just taking inventory." Jane continued. "Just count up the number of items and write down the number." Anya didn't say anything again. "You mute or something?" Jane asked. Anya looked up at her. "No." She said quietly. "Good." Jane replied. "Now get working."
     About two hours into working, Anya was picking up a crate of cans. She put it in front of her, and wasn't really paying attention when she reached in to grab one. Unfortunately, this resulted in her cutting her hand open. "Jane!" She called. "Shoot!" Jane exclaimed when she got over to Anya. "You might need stitches on that." Jane looked down at the crate. "That's weird." She said. "You shouldn't have cut your hand. None of these cans should be open." She shook her head. "Come on, you need to get to the infirmary."
    Anya had gotten six stitches, and now with her hand bandaged, she was sitting in a chair. "Drink the juice." The doctor instructed. "We don't need you passing out." Anya obeyed. There was a large metal door in the corner. A keep out sign was placed on top of it. "What's through there?" She asked. "None of your business." The doctor replied. "Once you finish that you need to get back to work. Spike will get upset if I keep you here too long."
     At the end of the day, Anya headed down to the cafe for dinner. She sat at an empty table. After a few minutes, Bolin came over. "What happened to your hand?" He asked. "Doesn't matter." Anya mumbled. "Have you thought of a plan to get us out of here?" "I talked to a couple of other prisoners. They all say there's no way out." Bolin replied. "There's a way out." A voice said. A boy sat down at the table. He was skinny and about Anya's height, with scruffy black hair. "No one's ever had the courage to try. My name's Bryce." "I'm Bolin, and this is Anya." Bolin said. Anya didn't look up. "She uh, she doesn't talk much." "There's a system of tunnels that lead outside." Bryce explained. "The entrance is a huge metal door." "With a keep out sign?" Anya asked. Bryce nodded. "I've seen it." Anya replied. "It's in the infirmary." The bell rang and guards started ordering prisoners back to their cells. "We'll talk more tomorrow." Bolin said. Bryce nodded and walked back to his cell.
     That night, Anya couldn't help but feel Bolin staring at her. "What?" Anya questioned. "You don't look so good." Bolin replied. "Are you feeling alright?" "I'm fine." Anya said. Bolin walked over and placed a hand on her forehead. "You feel warm." He stated. "I'm fine." Anya said again. "I'm just tired." Bolin sighed to himself. Those were famous last words.

Me: It's short, and it's not very well-written, but don't worry, this is just a set up for a much bigger story.

Anya: So can you tell us anything that's going to happen?

Me: Not without giving any spoilers. Please comment if you enjoyed and I'll see you all next time. Bye guys!