Chapter 1

Hola! So I'm gonna be starting this I guess lol. It should all be up by like next Sunday or something I'm not sure. 10 chapters a night every other day so yea let's do this. The teaser was the first part of the first chapter so I would recommend reading that. Thanks; enjoy!

- - -

We first arrived at the camp grounds, and Justin had to wake all of us up. We all had to check in and get our lanyards and camp I.D.s because this is a huge camp. We were all a bit sluggish. Justin noticed we were all yawning like crazy.

"Hey guys! Are you really gonna be like this the whole time? You know I'm sure the other thirty-something interns are all much perkier than this!" He chuckled. Justin likes to joke around a lot.

"Yeah yeah, we know Justin. But we woke up at like 5 in the morning and drove a long way to get here. Do you really blame us?" Hayley, my best friend, chimed in. He sighed and shook his head.

"That's exactly right." She said with a triumphant yawn. We all laughed and grabbed our luggage from the trailer. I took my two navy blue trunks out of it and headed back towards Justin, who had our dorm numbers.

"Kellin, you are in Dorm 4 Cabin B," he cleared his throat and spoke louder so the others could hear, "Oh and all of you know the camp policy; unless you are married, girls and boys don't go into each other's dorms." Everyone groaned in annoyance, but grabbed their luggage and after getting their dorm numbers, went off to their separate dorms. We didn't say much because we'd see each other later.

I walked to Dorm 4 and looked in the four corners for B. I opened the door and walked in, finding that there were already about seven of us in here, making me eight. I went back to look at the door with the posted designated interns on it. It looks like Josh, Oliver, and Alan would be in here too. There should be one more person staying here. I chose a bottom bunk under no one, and introduced myself to the other guys.

"Hey, I'm Kellin. I'll be staying in here with you guys." They all looked up and introduced themselves. There was Austin Carlile, Tony Perry, Gabe Barham, Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Alex Gaskarth, and Jack Barakat. They all seemed extremely nice, but I noticed there was one person missing. He must be coming in later.

It was pretty late in the day, and the sun was setting. We all had to go to our first priority jobs which for me was praise and worship. I walked along the small streets that they have to the huge building known as the chapel. I walked in and was instantly met by Pastor Urie.

"Hey Kellin, glad you showed up. Okay, so what we're going to do is get you familiar with the band and all the songs that we do and our usual routine, so I'll be directing you guys for today. Go wait onstage and meet the rest of them." He said encouragingly. I nodded and walked up to the huge stage. It wasn't tall, just very wide. It only took three small stairs to reach.

I took a look at the band. I noticed Hayley was on keyboard and backup vocals. YAY! A spikey-haired boy was on bass, a boy with long black-hair was on drums, and a shaggy-haired guy was on lead. They introduced themselves as Jaime, CC, and Joe. We started getting familiar with everything, while Brendon, or Pastor Urie, instructed us and gave us some pointers.

After that was all over, it was dinnertime and I sat with Alan, Hayley, Austin from my room, and Joe. We were all eating, talking, and joking until the table behind us roared.

I noticed that a short, dark-skinned, and very attractive boy walked in. Everybody was shouting and hugging him. He looked about twenty, he had wavy brown hair, and he was very muscular. He was wearing a bro-tank and athletic shorts. He sat at the table with the blonde girl, I think her name is Jenna, Jaime, Tony, Alex, and Jack. They all laughed away, and more people came to talk to him. He seemed very popular and well-liked.

After everyone was finished, we all had to go to the large, circular concession stand and get a run through of everything, before going back to our dorms. This would be our daily routine before we got the first group of kids. I walked back to my dorm with Alan. We were just chatting about everything so far and how excited we are for next week. We walked into our dorms and continued talking with everyone. I noticed someone had set up a bunk above me, leaving the other four beds empty like they are supposed to be. Everybody was pretty tired and we all got ready to go to bed. Most of us were already laying down, and then we heard the door rattle.

The boy from dinner came in and everybody greeted him excitedly. He greeted them back, and walked towards my bed. He looked straight at me.

"Looks like I'll be topping you." He said casually. My eyes widened. He shook his head and laughed.

"No no, not like that! I'm Vic and I'll be sleeping ON THE BUNK over you." He said making sure I understood. Thank god nobody heard that.

"I'm Kellin." I said casually. He uh... started taking his shirt off and I thought I was gonna choke. Toned, dark, and lean body. Joy. He climbed up to his bunk on top, making it shake above me. He leaned his face down startling me.

"Well Kellin... Sweet dreams." He said upside-down. He seems like he's okay. I can't really tell if he's a jerk, or not yet.

I settled in, and tried falling asleep with all the noise, but I couldn't. Jack eventually turned off the light and everyone eventually stopped talking and laughing, and fell asleep. Oh yes sweet sleep.