Chapter 8

After changing pants and stealing a dozen more small kisses, we walk to the concessions for another night in hell. I'm not joking I hate concessions almost as much as I hate homophobes. Walking towards them though, I remember something I wanted to tease Vic about.

"So I never got the chance to ask, but when did we agree on this whole boyfriend thing?" I ask him, Vics eyes widen and he drops his head. "I-I just -I- if you dont- I-"

"Babe, I'd love to be your boyfriend! I just wanted to tease you a little first." I giggle as his face breaks into a giant grin.

"Come on, we gotta go."

...

"Come on Kellin! Please sing something." The girl in front of me begs. I run my hand through my hair exasperated.

"I'm sorry. I would, really I would, but if you can't tell, my voice is seriously shot!" I croak, after all the singing I've done this week-and the moaning- my vocal chords really need a break. Haleys probably going to have to lead tomorrow if my voice doesn't heal in time.

"Fine, will you at least give me your number?" She bites her bottom lip and flutters her eyelashes. Out of the corner of my eye I glance at Vic who honestly looks like he's going to throw something.

"Again, just like I told you when you asked me last time, I don't give my number out to strangers." A thought slams into my face- figuratively of course. "Besides I'm taken, and I'm not the type of person to do that. And can you please spread the word that im in a relationship?"

The girl's face falls and her eyes water a bit. Jeez these girls are crazy!

"Yeah, well whoever your girlfriend is, she's really lucky to have such a sexy beast for her boyfriend." I start laughing hysterically when she walks away. I look over at Vic.

"Hey guess what! I'm a sexy beast!" He laughs too and walks past me whispering in my ear, "You may be a sexy beast, but I am definitely not the girl in this relationship." He slaps me in the butt before he walked over to the ice cream machine. I blush slightly at the thought of Vic topping me.

God, the thought itself is a major turn on. I can just picture it and... Now I'm hard. Again. Thank god no one can see it!

"Okay, what can I get for you tonight?" I ask the kid- its actually a dude for once!

"Um, can I get a slice of pizza and a coke? " I nod. He's actually ordering food!

I grab a slice of pizza and a bottle of coke from the fridge and walk over to him, "That will be $3.75 do you need anything else?" I ask him.

"Yeah- how can you get your voice so high? I'm a singer and I've always wanted to hit high notes and I just can't!" I grin at his question.

"I think its because I'm just naturally talented, the band thinks its because I have a girlish voice. I say they are just jelly." The kid laughs and thanks me before walking to a group of friends waiting for him.

...

"Hey Kells, all the interns are going Merv hunting? You game?" Alan asks as I walk into the dorm room sluggishly.

"Dude I just need to rest my voice, you have no idea how much its killing me right now." I answer and plop onto my bunk face first. Everyone clears out of the room and I feel myself slowly nodding off.

The bed dips and I peak up at Vic holding a cup of what smells like coffee.

"Hey Kells, Austin told me about your voice- I got you a cup of coffee from the interns break room." Vic say rubbing my back softly. I smile up at him and sit up.

"Thanks, you're a life saver." I croak out and take a sip, moaning as the hot ambrosia flows down my throat instantly soothing it. What I wouldn't kill for some Starbucks right now...

"No offense but your throat sounds really bad- are you sure your going to be alright?" He asks me worriedly putting a sweet smile on my face.

"Its such a turn on when you care. And yes I'll be fine, I'll probably just have to eat some potato chips or gargle some salt water tomorrow before I sing, but I'll be fine."

His brow furrows, "Potato chips and salt water? What's that going to do?"

I take another sip of coffee before answering. "I don't really know how, but the salt in both helps a lot. I googled it once when I blew out my voice and I've tried it a couple times, it actually works pretty well." (A/n this is actually true not made up, and it seriously helps a whole lot.😉)

"But enough about that, while I sit here drinking this amazing drink, tell me about yourself, I mean I know you're Mr.Perfect and popular and that your body's one of a sex gods and that you're an amazing kisser, but that's pretty much it." I tell him. I sipped my coffee and crossed my legs.

"Lets see, my name is Victor Vincent Fuentes, I'm Mexican and Irish mixed, I just turned 21 not too long ago, I'm from San Francisco, I've got a little brother who's 18 and will be coming to camp next week for his last year of being a camper, his name's Mike. I'm in a band with him, Tony and your bassist Jaime. I'm going to California Institute of the Arts this fall and plan on majoring in music. I'm pretty laid back and outgoing. I grew up in a very strict Christian family which is why I've rejected the fact that im gay for so long and im running out of things to say- now tell me yours."

I gulp the last of my coffee, "Well My name's actually Kellin Quinn Bostwick and I hate my last name with a passion. I'm 19, just graduated high school last year, I'm an only child, I'm In a band as well I'm originally from Michigan but I moved to Cali two years ago with my parents and, like you I'm going to California institute of the arts and plan on majoring in music, I'm in a band with an awesome group of guys, you already know I plan on coming out soon, and I think we should just play 20 questions because I don't really know what else to say." We both laugh.

And that's pretty much how we waste time until the guys come back 3 hours later, just asking each other questions and kissing- lots of kissing.