Chapter 19

We hold each other for what feels like only two seconds tightly, swaying unsteadily back and forth. We've actually been like this for about an hour, but we just couldn't let go. I caress his raven-colored hair and breathe in his scent. He smells like french vanilla and coffee beans. So sweet... I inhale deeply for like the thirtieth time and continue to hug him comfortingly, but doing it mostly to comfort myself. I let out a small whimper, my muscles ache just about everywhere, but I try to cover it up so he doesn't notice. I barely even moved, but I still felt a lot of soreness. That boy wore me OUT last night, but I'm not telling him that. He thinks it's just sunshine and daisies for me, well it's not, but I do want him to think that.

Every little movement makes me sore, even though a weird part of me likes it. I like how it hurts. I liked the feeling of him shake and writhe as I made love to him as gently as I could. I like that he wanted more, even though I had had just about all that aI could take. I like his wide, fluttering eyes when he's just about to come. I like that he makes me crazy. I love that he's the reason I can barely move. I love that he wore me out... I really, really love it.

I really don't know how I'm going to be able to leave him. I know we are going to college together, yes, but this is still really hard for me. He's my one true love that I never thought would happen. I never dreamed I'd meet him, yet I did and he's perfect. I knew I wanted to lose my virginity to him, even though it goes against everything I used to believe in. I love him so much that I want to do everything and be everything he needs. He's the most precious person in the world and if anyone did anything to hurt him, I would kill them in a second. No one will ever touch my angel. He's too sweet and innocent for anyone to hurt him- well he's not so innocent when it comes to me, but that's partially my fault. He's still my angel.

"I love you." I tell him. He didn't reply, he just buried his face in my chest and I heard him sniffle. He felt that I was about to pull away to kiss him, but he just gripped tightly onto my shirt and sniffled louder. How could anyone NOT feel weak around him? He makes you feel like you just kicked a puppy!

I continued to savor his feeling for a little longer, because at this point I know I need him more than he needs me. Only he will ever have this affect on me. That I can be sure of. No one will ever touch me the way he does, and I'll be damned if I ever let someone touch him the way I have! I don't even want to think about being with anyone other than him... Or someone else being with him. I just couldn't handle it.

Tears formed in my eyes and I tried my hardest not to let them fall, for Kellin's sake. I grab his chin with my thumb and finger, making him look at me.

I really wish I didn't do that, because his wide, teary eyes stared at me and I almost lost it. Man I wish he didn't manipulate me so bad. He doesn't even know he does it, but like I said, he's a puppy. He averted his eyes from my gaze, giving me the chance to sober up for a few seconds, before I made him look at me again.

"Kellin baby, look at me." He wouldn't look, so I took his face in both hands and kissed him like it would be the last, even though I'm sure it won't be. I kissed him just the way he likes to be kissed; deep and gentle.

I didn't want this to ever stop. He entwined his hands and rested them on my lower back, not letting me move. I moved my lips to the side and kissed the corner of his mouth, then his cheek, then his jaw over and over until he was satisfied. I pulled away and looked at him. His eyes were closed and his lips were still puckered, which was too adorable to handle. He took in a deep breath and opened his eyes.

"I promise I'll see you soon." I assured him. I wiped the tears from his eyes with the pads of my thumbs, earning a kiss on the cheek. He flashed that flirtatious smile that I've only seen him do with me, and reached into his back pocket, briefly giving me a view of the huge, already-forming hickey that he has. I made sure that I made it big, so that he'll have something to remember me by.