Chapter 15

Vic and I made our way out to lake after he made me promise a million times that I wouldn't do something I'll regret. I think he mostly made me promise him for his own benefit, but if it makes him feel better I'll try my best.

We could hear Skillet blasting from really loud speakers somewhere, and we could see the illuminating glow of the huge fire through the remainder of the trees. When we approached the huge outdoor party, Vic let go of my hand that I didn't even know was sweaty until just now. I looked at him nervously, the fire lit up his already gorgeous features perfectly and I wanted nothing more than to be all over him. He looked at me and smiled.

"You are so beautiful," He spoke quietly with amazement into my ear, "I'm gonna go get us something to drink." He turned and started walking off, but I pulled on his hand making him turn around and face me again.

"Vic Fuentes is letting me drink?! Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes Kellin, I never said you couldn't drink." He informed me. Oh yeah... I guess he didn't did he? He just asked me not to do anything stupid. I smiled and I so wanted to kiss him right now. But I can't do that so I guess I'll just have to wait until later. I let go of his hand and watched him walk off to a nearby table.

I decided to take this opportunity to look around at everything. The fire was freaking huge and you couldn't even see on the other side of it, there was a table of various juices and bottles where Vic had just went, and on this side of the fire I only saw the guys from our cabin. Maybe if Vic and I stay on this side, we can sneak in a kiss or two...I mean even if we get caught, we're going home in a week so what's it really matter?

"Hey Kellin! Glad you actually decided to come!" Alex exclaimed making me jump from my trance. I turned around glaring at him.

"Alex don't you know better than to sneak up on people?! Please don't make me break the seventh commandment?!" I said sarcastically.

He smirked then shrugged his shoulders, "Well if you weren't busy staring at the Mexican guy's ass so much, maybe you wouldn't have to kill me would you?" Right as he said that, someone was holding a drink out in front of me. I took it, not drinking it yet and he put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer and looking at Alex in confusion.

"What Mexican's ass?" Vic asked defensively, giving me curious look. I shook my head rapidly at Alex, trying to make him not say anything, but Alex is Alex...

"Yours." He winked at us then walked away. Vic looked at me with a cocky smile and I just pretended like I wasn't paying attention, putting my mouth to the cup he just gave me. I could smell the contents inside it, and it smelled very... fruity to say the least.

"Kellin...?" He drew out my name, still giving me that dumb, cocky smile of his, "Were you staring at my ass?" I just kept avoiding his gaze. He found this totally amusing.

He knew I wasn't going to respond so he just chuckled and kissed my cheek sweetly. I really hope nobody saw that.

"Try it." He said smoothly, gesturing at my cup. I took a drink and it was actually fantastic! I took another drink loving the flavor.

"Wow, this is really good! What's in it?" He smiled before answering.

"Piña Colada Sunny D with a little spiced rum." He said enthusiastically. I widened my eyes.

"Wait, they have rum here?" I asked him in shock. He shrugged his shoulders and took a drink from his own cup.

"I don't think they did, but they do now." He said cheekily. I giggled and took another sip.

"Hey Austin!" He called over to the boy talking to Alan. Austin looked up and came over to us.

"Yeah? Watcha need?" Austin asked Vic.