Chapter 7

Vic and I haven't touched all day. All we could do was steal quick glances at each other when no one was looking. We were still very cautious about things because we still can't afford to get caught. Thankfully, Austin hasn't told anyone yet, which I am highly grateful for. I'm just surprised he was so cool about it. I didn't expect that at all.

Last night was seriously the most painful night of my life. All three of us got back in to the room, thankful that no one was awake. It was the hardest thing having a throbbing hard on all night. I would've fixed it myself, but I didn't want to wake anybody up. Let me just say I didn't get hardly any sleep like that. I don't think Vic's could've been THIS bad.

Speaking of Vic, we never got the chance to talk after Austin found us and Vic called me his "boyfriend". I want to be Vic's boyfriend, I really do, but I barely know him at all. Besides, if anyone found out about Vic and I's little "activities", we'd both be sent home or possibly hit over the head with a bible, but that hopefully won't happen.

"Kellin, don't you have to go early?" Alan asked. He tried sitting on Austin's lap on the bed, but Austin pushed him off. Alan started laughing hysterically.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I'll see you guys later." I told them walking quickly towards the door. Austin scoffed and I shot him a glare. He put his arms up in defense. I sighed, shaking my head and walked out the door. I hope I actually do get to see Vic later because we need to talk about a lot of things before I go through with this whole boyfriend thing. I know I'll probably give in, but I at least want to get to know him a little bit better.

-----

Service was longer than usual and we had to play a lot more quiet and slow songs. They usually do this towards the end of each week because they want the kids to be more serious with God. I was anxious for it to end soon because I'm hoping I can still see Vic later.

When it finally did end, I went downstairs to the little room under the stage that only I'm allowed into. I wiped my sweaty face and neck off with a towel, throwing it on the table. I grabbed a bottle of water from my mini-fridge, took a few huge gulps, then went to walk out. All of a sudden I was roughly grabbed by my wrists and shoved against the door. I was about to scream bloody murder, but then I saw who it was.

"Dammit, is this gonna be a regular thing with you?!" I growled at the Mexican boy's amused face.

"Maybe..." He said flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Well if you're gonna manhandle me, please don't scare the shit out of me! And try not to be so rough either!" He smirked.

"Well I'm mad at you." He said pressing his lower half into me just as he did the other night.

"Why?" I asked still very annoyed. He brought his lips to my ear.

"Because I am. I don't know if you knew this or not because I didn't, but I've recently figured out that once you've orgasmed for the first time, it's hard to go without doing it again. And I've been messed up all day just because of that- well, because of you." He pressed his hips into me harder. He grinded into me ever so slightly, but then stopped. I know why too. It's probably giving him that same feeling as last night.

Usually I would be terrified when someone was so rough that was a total stranger, but Vic's not a stranger. He's just being playful and he doesn't mean any harm by it. Besides... Kellin likes it rough.

"I actually did know that, but it didn't cross my mind until just now. Trust me I know what it's like," Then an evil thought crossed my mind, "Once you taste that first orgasm... your muscles clenching, that high you get from it, the feeling of sweet release..." He had a pained look on his face and he whimpered desperately. I struggled to get my wrists free and grabbed his butt, pulling him closer and rocking against him. His eyes widened and I felt his body tense up and his muscles clench. He climaxed as soon as I moved against him again. He didn't make a sound, but his face contorted in a mix of pain and pleasure. I made sure he felt good and satisfied before I stopped.

His body went limp, but I held him up just in time. He held on to me and I rested my forehead against his shoulder.

"Better?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered breathlessly.

I remember when I was as sensitive as he is. What he said is true, when you first get off, it's hard to not do it again. I feel a little bad for him, but at the same time I have a lot of satisfaction from seeing him like that.

I also like how the tables turned so quickly. One minute he was being all rough and demanding, then the next he was desperate to relieve himself. I loved every minute of it. But now I'm the desperate one.

Vic pulled away and looked me in the eyes. Suddenly he ran his hands up the back of my thighs and pulled me up with no effort. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. He pressed me against the wall and started kissing everywhere on my neck. I tangled my fingers in his hair. Suddenly a thought occurred to me.

"Vic, d-don't you think they'll be wondering where we are?" I whimpered.

"Shhhhh, Kellin don't worry about it." He demanded. I moaned loudly when he palmed the front of my jeans. He did it over and over again, making it hard to even so much as breath.

"Vic, pl-please..." I tried to get out, but was cut off by a loud moan. He pressed me against the wall harder and I tightened my legs around him, giving him access to unbutton my pants. He fumbled with the zipper, but finally reached down grasping me firmly and letting me spring free. He stroked me quickly because we don't have much time. I could already feel my orgasm building. I've needed this since last night. He ran his thumb over my head which is torturous, yet amazing at the same time.

"Mmmm Vic... faster..." I pleaded. He sped up his pace and I could feel it. I gripped his hair tightly.

"Feels good doesn't it?" He said into my neck. With those words I whimpered and released into his hand.

His stroking slowed down as I came down from my high. He kissed my lips then placed me back on my feet. He grabbed the towel that I used off the table next to us and wiped his hand. He pulled my zipper up then buttoned my pants back up. He was smiling the whole time while I was just struggling to catch my breath.

"We really need to get out before people go crazy wondering where we are." I said after I could somewhat speak.

He kissed my lips before replying, "We both might wanna go change pants first."